Chapter 5

Draco's P.O.V
"I still cannot believe this! I'm not prejudice but still GRANGER?!?! of all people in this world I get stuck with Granger. First I have to marry her now share and entire living space with her!?" I was walking to my dorm and went to pack my things and wait for my owl.

********************
~Random Time Skip~

I got bored after a while, waiting for the owl to get to the Slytherin common room.

I changed out of my normal clothes and into my pajamas, jumped into bed, and pulled out a book and started reading.

********************
~Time Skip~

When it was about 10:00 PM, I heard a tapping at my window. I glanced at it and saw a tawny owl with a letter in it's beak.

I took the letter from the howl's beak and right when I took, the bird flew away from me and off into the night.

I opened and read the letter.

"Dear Mister Malfoy,
Everyone knows you have had a bad relationship with Miss Granger in the past and not the greatest right at this moment but, besides that you must get over that fact and face your differences. Yet this was not the point of this letter, the point of this letter was to tell you which dorm you are staying in with Miss Granger.

The dorm you will be staying is in the dorm 27 with Miss Granger you will be allowed to change the dorm in any way you find fit. You will move into this dorm with Miss Granger in the morning.

Sincerely,
Minerva Mcgonagall,
Hogwarts' Headmaster"

After I had read the letter I went to bed just to think about how I could fix my relationship with Granger.

Just because I didn't like her in that way, didn't mean I couldn't at least get her to like me and have this marriage consist of friends instead of mortal enemy's, listening to part of Mcgonagall's advice in the letter.

********************
Hermione's P.O.V
I woke up and ready to get to dorm 27. When walking down the corridor to the dorms I walked into Harry. "Hey Harry!" I waved.

He looked in my direction and waved back " 'Mione, Hi.".

I then saw that we were going to be neighbors, I took note of that. "Looks like were neighbors."

"It looks like we are." He said then I heard Ginny call him. "Sorry 'Mione I would love to stay and chat with you but I gotta help my future wife, Bye!"

He ran inside their dorm and I just walked into my dorm and realized that Malfoy was still not here. I didn't pay any mind to this and just started unpacking my things.

********************
I was almost done until I hear the door open. I run out of the kitchen with my wand withdrawn. I know that nothing can really get in here and hurt me but, percation.

I walk out and see Malfoy.

I glared at him until I realized he was supposed to be here.

"Hello Granger." Malfoy said

"Malfoy.." I said it the least threatening tone I could.

"Can we start over?"

I was absolutely shocked.

********************
To be continued...

********************