Chapter 11

Draco's P.O.V
"What in Merlin's name was that?!" I thought. Trying to get the slight blush on my face off my face after Granger pulled my face towards her's, letting me admire every feature on her face

Then I realized I was supposed to sleep on the couch.

"Wait! GRANGER!" I yelled running over, almost tripping to our room.

She opens the door slightly "Yes, Malfoy?" She says.

"I can't sleep on the couch! I have no blanket or pillow!" I say arguing with her.

Granger looks at me like I'm the stupidest person in the world. "Malfoy, you're a wizard. You could literally make a blanket and pillow for yourself." She says.

"Also just because we're friends does not mean I'm sharing a bed with you. Well goodnight~." She smiles then closes the door. I hear her lock the door and enchant a charm so I can't get in.

I groan and look towards the couch. I take out my wand and made a blanket and and pillow set it on the couch and called it a night.

********************
~Time Skip~
********************
Hermione's P.O.V
I wake up in 'Malfoy' and I's bed feeling energized. I haven't had a good sleep in forever! I jump out of bed and change into my school robes.

I walk out of 'our' room and look towards the couch to see Malfoy with half his face and his pillow on the floor with his legs still on the couch.

I tilt my head slightly while looking at him. "How did he get like that?" I thought.

"Well might as well wake him up." I thought while walking over to him and squatting down near him.

"WAKE UP MALFOY!" I yell.

"O MERLIN!" Malfoy said while sitting up. Well, trying to. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yelled.

"You needed to wake up. Plus, I'm having fun with my friend." I say shrugging my shoulders.

Malfoy glares at me playfully. "Whatever, what time is it? I need to get ready." Malfoy says. I look towards my watch (because she has that.)

"It's 7 AM." I say. Malfoy just nods his head and walks towards the bathroom with his robes in hand.

"I'll wait for you." I say. "Mhm." I heard him hum right before he walked into the washroom.

I go back to 'our' room and get a book then walk out to go to the couch and read.

********************
~Time Skip~

After 40 MINUTES Malfoy finally comes out of the bathroom with his robes on and his hair pushed back with gel.

"Ok, let's get going to the Great Hall." I say to Malfoy while walking towards the door.

"Yeah, ok." I heard him say as we walk out the door and close it on the way out.

While walking to the Great Hall I decided to make some small talk with Malfoy "Hey, what class do you have after breakfast?" I ask.

"Oh um.. I have Defence against the Dark Arts, you?" He says.

"I have Ancient Ruins." I say with a smile. He smirks at me. He looks forward and so do I and realize we've made it to the Great Hall. We open the doors and walk inside I wave goodbye to Malfoy and we walk to our respective tables.

"Hi Harry." I say while sitting down next to him.

"Hi Hermione." He said in a slight depressed tone.

"Did you and Ginny not make up yet?" I ask, concerned for my friends relationship.

"No." Harry said while pushing his food around his plate.

"Why was she mad in the first place, if you dont mind me asking." I say.

He looks up at me and makes direct eye contact for the first time since I sat down. "After the war, I needed to find who I was supposed to be since the 'chosen one' really doesn't have a big purpose anymore. I told this to Ginny but, she still wants more than half my attention that I can't give to her right now and she really can't handle that." He says almost on the verge of tears.

"Oh Harry," I say, sad because of his story "don't worry, I hope you guys will make. C'mon let's go to class together." I say grabbing his arm and pulling him out of his seat and dragging him to class.

*********************
To be continued...

*********************
Hey, now you know why Ginny was mad! I have finally clarified this for you guys! Sorry this chapter is a little long. Also sorry I dont post regularly I try my best. Well goodbye!

~Your Wonderful Writer, Namjoonie_ya ♡3♡~