"Sebastian Michaelis..." she said quietly.

Sebastian felt some kind of emotion he had never felt before fill him completely as the sound of his given name left her lips.

"I am so in love with you."

The demon butler had never felt what it was like to have the one he loved return his affections. After all, he had never had any affections to return. Not to mention he had never expected Adalina to actually say the words. But he could safely say he had never experienced such a feeling before. When those beautiful words flowed from her mouth, suddenly, he didn't have a care in the world. Nothing mattered anymore as long as she was by his side.

Adalina leaned her head up to him. Sebastian did not pull away this time nor did he even think of doing so. He knew that he was fully ready to accept the consequences of what was about to happen. For once in his entire demon's life, he didn't care about himself anymore. All he cared about was her.

Adalina pressed her lips to his before she could change her mind. Her heartbeat quickened again as she lived the moment both of them had been waiting so long for.

Despite knowing the results of her actions, Sebastian found himself welcoming the contact of her lips on his own and enjoyed every second of it.

Adalina could feel his hands becoming warmer as they clutched onto hers. When her eyes opened again as they parted, she saw that Sebastian's eyes had lost some of their crimson color, and his skin was not as deathly pale as it had been before. She looked down at his hands and smiled. His nails were no longer black, and the contract mark looked more like a scar, but even that was quickly fading.

Adalina held Sebastian's hands up for him to see for himself. They both laughed quietly.

The transformation had worked.

A clap of thunder filled the sky, and the clouds finally released the built-up water they had been storing away.

Adalina laughed as the two of them quickly got utterly drenched. Sebastian's bangs stuck to his face, and she couldn't deny that it made him all the more attractive.

Sebastian gently fondled a strand of her darkened hair.

Adalina caressed the side of his face like he had done so many times with her.

"I love you," she said breathlessly before throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him even more passionately than she had previously. She could feel his hand tangle into her wet brown hair.

Sebastian lifted her up, and Adalina wrapped her legs around his waist as his arms clutched onto her back. Adalina breathlessly kissed him, greatly enjoying the feeling of never wanting to stop that she had not previously known. She hadn't realized just how much she had wanted to kiss him-really kiss him-until it finally happened. The feeling of being passionately kissed by the one she loved, knowing that he loved her in return...she could say the words now, but there weren't any to properly describe it.

Sebastian had never known the feeling of having to cease activity for oxygen, but this was to be the first of many. He set her back down, and they both took deep breaths to regain their composure, but he never released her from his hold.

"Just, uh, one thing," Adalina said to him with a small smile. "Who's going to tell the young master about this?"

The Oracle stood atop a branch on one of the trees outside the manor, completely dry even in the torrential downpour. She leaned against the trunk, her arms and legs crossed, and let out a small laugh as she watched the events unfold.

She had been keeping an eye on Phantomhive Manor ever since her talk with Sebastian and Adalina, waiting to see what choice the demon would make.

"Well done, Sebastian," she smiled.