Intro

Almost everyone is given a gift at birth. When you are born an emblem is formed somewhere around your collar bone as the mark of the guardian. Guardians come in many forms whether it be an animal or element. As you grow older and learn about the world you will have to meet the Higher-ups. We don't have any real name for them.

Now when you come of age you come to the temple and will they give your guardian key. This key helps you release your guardian into the world to help you and then returns to their key when they see fit. These guardians come in a hierarchy of power, they will raise your status among the people and help you get things most cannot get. These magical creatures will get you a nice house, better job, pretty much anything. They could even help you get into the other kingdoms if the leader deems you worthy.

Then that's where I come in. I am the key holder.

I tell you the rules and all about if you lose your key or misuse your guardian you don't get a second chance and so on.

I was not so lucky, I was not blessed with a key. I was throw at the higher-ups door as a baby, my family saw me as useless because I did not have a mark that would raise their status. I am stuck in a temple, helping everyone else get their "birth right". Our land is not as wealthy as the other kingdoms to the south, east, and west. We are the key capital for the other kingdoms, we have a Key Seeker in the mountains that has the keys made for the next in line to gain their guardian.

That is where my story began, climbing to the mountain for new keys.