Are My Siblings Here Yet?

deadly_elizabeth : I think it would be better if you do a chapter of Nene in 5th or 6th month and maybe a question about the pregnancy

Hm, let's hope this is to your expectations!

After finding out he was going to be an older brother, out of pure excitement, Kyurei went to school and the only thing that he could talk about were the games he would play with his siblings. During writing time he tried his best to write all about his parents preparing for his siblings. During math, he talked about how his family was not going to be three but five members soon. Reading time, he sat down to read Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business. By the end of the week, if you were a first grader and didn't know about Kyurei's unborn siblings you would the laughing stock of the class. His teacher, Mrs. Shijima, found it funny how thrilled the little boy was and frequently stopped to chat with the heavily  pregnant Nene when she came to pick him up.

"Ah geez!" Nene felt embarrased. "I didn't realize he talked about it so much. I'm sorry if it's become a distraction."

Mrs. Shijima shook her head and chuckled out a "It's fine, he's just an excited kid." To save the blond any more embarrasment, she left out how the boy would frequently ask questions about babies such as how babies eat and if he could see them through his mother's belly button.

"Mommy, when are my siblings coming?" Kyu asked from his place in the backseat.

Nene thought for a bit, humming. "A few more months, my little wolf."

"How long is a few months?"

"Well, several weeks."

"How long is several weeks?'

"A lot of days."

"How long is a lot of days?"

The mother was slowly becoming irritated, a headache coming on. "Kyu, mommy is tired right now."

To make matters worse, the brunette haired child started to have a meltdown. "But I just wanna know!"

It took everything Nene had to not have her own melt down right then and there. I forgot how hard pregnancy was.

Once home, Kyu stomped into the house and startled his father who was about to open the door and greet them with cheer. "What's up with him?" Amane mumbled.

He turned to see his wife trudging her way up the driveway dizzily and went to assist her. Wrapping his arms around her and burrying his face in the crook of her neck, he smiled warmly and whispered a sweet, "welcome home." She looked up at him with teary eyes and he knew exactly what was happening.

Helping her up the steps to the front door, Amane led his love to the living room to sit on the couch. "I'll go make you some tea. Just relax and I'll cook dinner tonight."

Nene nodded, very grateful for having the best husband in the world. So thankful in fact, she started tearing up again. "Thank you."

During her pregnancy with Kyurei, the couple found out that she had a much lower self esteem because of the weight she would put on, causing long periods of depression. And Amane was very willing to help if it meant that even a bit of pressure was lifted off his most important person's shoulders. This often led to Nene feeling guilty, usually attempting to get her lover to open up his own Pandora's Box. Yet Amane was the same as he was as an adolescent; he's scared of showing vulnerability.

They had been talking over tea about how Nene was feeling and how she felt overwhelmed and wasn't feeling all too great about herself. Of course the amber eyed man listened closely and always kept physical contact as a way of reassuring her, creating a safe place to share. And that's when Nene ventured down that road again. "Since we are on the topic, is there anything you would like to talk about, Amane?"