Santosh

22nd April 2019.

Dear Diary,

I'm sick. (Coughs coughs) Down with a running cold, sore throat and a headache that refuses to go away.

Apparently those wedding dinners did me in. Rushing from one venue to another in the biting cold weather finally took its toll. Mamma's nagging me to see a doctor and get some meds, but you know I hate medicines. Especially those injections. Ugh. Gives me the creeps! (Shudders)

I'm scared of them, to be honest. And Mama knows, and still... she's forcing me. She's aware, I've always put off going to the doctor on one pretext or the other. She knows me very well.

(Coughs coughs) Can't stop coughing. It's as if my insides will hurl out. It pains a lot. Like anything. (Wipes a tear silently away) I can be true to you, Diary. Even if I stay strong for Mama and the world, I know I can be myself here. And I'm grateful for this tiny piece of the universe.

With Nikhil in Toronto, deadlines have become stressful. Guess what? Nikhil introduced me to Wattpad! He stumbled upon the Wattpad HQ in his Toronto travails and they gave him a tour of the place. In his excitement, his words were overlapping each other. As with long-distance calls- he was short and focused.

Before hanging up, he urged me to make a Wattpad account pronto. And didn't hang up until I promised. He's the charmer, for sure. He made one @NaughtyNik.  

He knows I love reading stories and with tomorrow's sick leave, I might make one on Wattpad. What do you think? what username do you suggest(don't know what it means. Remind me to ask Nikhil for one!)

Say... would SabbyBabby work as a username? No? Just as I thought. Can't stop giggling at the SabbyBabby. 

Wish Nikhil was here. He'd have been so much help.

SantoshChaturvedi doesn't sound good. It gives me away. I want to be myself on Wattpad and need a username that shows my personality and yet effectively conceals me from the world--my world. 

There are so many names going on in my head at the moment. I feel a sneeze coming on. (Aaacchooo) This nose is going to be the death of me. I hate it! My head.Hurts.So.Much. The pounding going on makes my headache worse than the one I get while working extra hours on the weekend.

Wait, a username--JustSona flashed in my mind. Think this username would work? Me too. I like it as it doesn't reveal much. I believe I'll go with it.

Wattpad here I come!