First Meeting

I walked inside the cocktail bar and seen my friends all sitting on the stools over the balcony.

I smiled and waved to them all, they looked stunning.

"Honey that dress on you is incredible."

I grinned and kissed my best friend Kingsley on the cheek.

She was a doll.

I sat down on the stool beside her and ordered a cocktail.

"Let's get a cute photo of you with your cocktail." She laughed as I posed for the camera. She took it from beside me with the sunset & ocean in the background and I smiled.

"I love it, upload that."

I did & put my phone down as Zoe walked over to us.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled, kissing her cheek as she grinned.

"Oh my god, did you see on their Facebook page that Kalyn Ponga & all the Knights boys are here tonight too?"

"Ooh, you might go home with one." I smiled, taking another drink from my cocktail.

"God I hope so." Zoe laughed and I smirked.

"Imagine how good it's be if they were the strippers." I laughed, getting a text on my phone.

"Hannah's here too." I grinned, seeing her walk her long tan legs through the doors.

"Hi beautiful." I hugged her and she sat beside us.

"Oh my god, I am so excited to go to this tonight." She squealed, putting her bag down on the table and started dancing.

"Me too, thank god you got tickets King." I laughed and she grinned, shrugging.

"What could be better than grown ass men lathered in baby oil dancing all over us?"

I grinned and we finished our cocktails, walking out of the bar.

We scanned our tickets and walked into the huge room with the stage down the centre. We walked to our table and I walked out to get the first round of drinks.

I stood in line and a bunch of loud guys walked in.

I stood beside them and one whistled.

I sighed & didn't make eye contact when one walked over to me.

"You're looking real good tonight baby, how you doin?"

I gave him a tight smile and sighed,
"Fine thanks."

"You wanna get out of here?"

"No thanks." I mumbled, looking forward again as it was almost my turn to order.

"Whatever bitch." He groaned, looking back over to his mates.

"What was that mate?" Someone said from behind me & I looked down at my phone.

You can't even go out without some gross ass dude trying to hit on you. If I'm being blunt, I'm not interested. Take the hint.

"Doesn't concern you bro." The drunk guy laughed, looking the other guy up and down.

"Fuck off man." The other guy laughed, calling security over. They grabbed the guy and the other dude grinned, "have fun from outside bro."

I laughed and they dragged him outside, and I turned to see the guy who got rid of the creep.

Holy crap.
Kalyn.
Ponga.
He was right there.
He just defended me.
Is this where he asks me to marry him?
It's a yes if he does.