Chapter 2

Klaus POV

"Hi, my name is Angel Mae Mikaelson, or Angel for short. I'm your daughter, nice to meet you daddy!"

As soon as I heard those words my whole world stopped. Without another word I left. "Rude" was the only thing I heard after I completely disappeared.

I ran. Quite ironic if you actually think about it, the great hybrid ran because of a small child and the words that she uttered.

But is it really true? Do I really have a daughter? No! It can't be, vampires can't procreate. She must be lying, or someone lied to her. But why?

Looking at my surroundings, I notice that I'm in the middle of the woods. It's beginning to dark, maybe I should go home.

I'll just deal with the child once I calm my nerves. I can't believe a small child can make me nervous.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I quickly sped to the direction of my house.

______________________________

Angel POV

I was still sitting on the sofa where I sat last talking to uncle Kol. Aunt Becca and uncle El left a moment ago to prepare dinner.

Uncle Kol told me about his experience with humans at Georgia, where he once lived and how funny the humans were. Listening to him talk and laugh with so much liveliness in his voice made me forget of daddy's disappearance at the moment.

The sound of feet making their way near us snapped me out of my daze. Seeing a shadow overlap me made me look up only to stare at the face of my one and only beloved daddy.

Yes, I love him already even though this is the first time I met him, formally and even though he did ran out when I told him I'm his daughter.

Looking straight at his eyes, I can see wariness, confusion and a nervous(?) feeling swirl in it.

"Hi daddy!" I beamed at him. He seemed shocked ay first but quickly recovered. "Don't" he snapped at me.

"Don't what?" I tilted my head, my face fill with confusion. "Don't call my daddy! I am not your father!" He shouted.

I can feel tears threatening to fall, but I held it back. I know that it's natural for him to not believe me at first, but hearing him say that, like he doesn't want me hurts.

I pushed back the pain and sadness from what he said and with a blank expression  I faced him. "Why not? You are my daddy"

I am not, vampires can't procreate and I dont know why you think that I'm your father, but if you are lying to me right now thinking at if I acknowledge you as my own that you'll be part of the originals and be protected under my wing, then stop! You are not, and will never be my daughter!" He boomed.

Ouch! Even though feeling agonizing pain inside me right now, I pushed it aside and just stared at him. My face void of any emotion. It's only natural, I keep telling myself.

"Of course you are my daddy" I faked smiled. " Don't you remember the woman that gave birth to me? Her name was Elizabeth Campbell (A/N The name is completely written based on imagination)"

He stiffened at first, probably remembering her. To be honest , I hated that bitch. She is no mother at all.

" I do had a one night stand with her, but that doesn't mean that you are my daughter. You could be someone else's daughter who also had a night with you mother" I cringed at the word 'mother'

" Well if you want, you can ask a witch to prove if I'm really your daughter or not" I offered.

He nodded finally accepting. " Very well"

I beamed. Aunt Becca walked out of the kitchen right after. "Dinners ready" she smiled at me.

I happily skipped to the dining table. I can hear Aunt Becca chuckle to my reaction. I also caught a small smile grace daddy's lips, but it quickly disappeared.

Seeing the food set on the table, I can't help but drool. "Wow.." I said breathless. Uncle El who was setting the plates looked up and smiled."Hungry?" He asked, I just nodded.

After the entire family had gathered, we all ate. And God the foods are to die for. I may be vampire but o do love human food, especially if it is this heavenly.

I literally moaned at the taste. " Hungry much?" Uncle Kol teased. I playfully glared at him.

Looking over at daddy, I can see him eat his dinner quietly. Seeing this as an opportunity to make a bond, I asked " It's delicious, right daddy?"

I visibly see him stiffen once the word daddy escaped my mouth. I can also see the others from my peripheral vision look at daddy with uneasiness.

He looked up from his desk and stared at me. I suddenly became nervous.

"It's fine, and please stop calling me daddy, I am not your father. Remember that" he stated.

"Nick" uncle El warned, but daddy just ignored him. I gave uncle El a reassuring smile and looked at daddy.

"But you are my daddy, and you will also believe that once we ask a witch" I countered with a smile. " Quite the optimist aren't you" he mumbled.

Finishing dinner, I walked to aunt Becca. "Umm" I mumbled gaining her attention. She looked to me and smiled. "Something wrong sweety?"

I smiled back. "Can you show me a room where I can stay?' I asked. She nodded and signalled for me to follow her.

We stopped in front of a door. "You will be staying here. Your father's room is just right across yours so it won't be too hard for you to find him" she informed me.

"Thank you" I thanked. " Anytime.'" she smiled and walked out.

Walking inside the room, I admire show beautiful and spacious the room is. And aside from that, I can go to daddy whenever I want, knowing his room is right across mine.

I walked into the bed and sank to the softness of the sheet. Not so after, sleep overtook me.

______________________________

Hope you like it😊