Shoping and dates- Chapter 11

I woke up early and got dressed and curled my hair with my wand in loose curls. I went downstairs to see Cho standing there waiting for me. I walked up to her "Are you ready?" I asked her "Yeah." she said smiling at me. We got downstairs and went towards the carriages when I saw Lee, Fred, and George all in a carriage and I don't really want to share one with the guy that broke me. I used to never cry, being sad is something completely different from crying because of some guy who broke me without even knowing it. I looked over at Cho "Can we walk?" I asked she looked at me for a second and looked at the carriage containing the first guy who I thought actually liked me "Don't you want to hangout with George on our way to Hogsmead?" she asked as soon as she said George I looked down at my shoes like they became the most interesting thing ever. I knew that my emotions weren't being hidden by some fake smile or a blank face. "Oh.... yeah we can walk." she said finally getting my message.

It took us a while to get there but we had a lot of fun talking to each other "So who are you going to the ball with?" she asked "Nobody. I can just go stag I'm cool with it." I said giving her a small smile. Me and her were almost at the shop when I heard someone calling my name "Star!" I turned around to see a boy with a letter in his hands "Are you Star Black?" he asked I nodded my head "This is for you." he said giving me the letter and walked away "Who is it from?" asked Cho "I'm not sure, but this is our time so it can wait." I said putting it in my purse.

After me and Cho were done shopping we went to the three broomsticks I saw George once we were inside "We can go if you want." she said "No it's okay." I said smiling at her as we sat down I grabbed the letter out of my purse and opened it.

Dear Reg,

I'm so sorry that I haven't been talking to you and sorry that I forgot about your birthday. I've just been so caught up in the tournament that I forgot about my amazing bestie (btw that's you) I hope you can forgive me...... forgive us.

Sincerely yours,
Vic, Fluer, and Harry

I can't believe that they took there time to wright this, of course I forgive them. I smiled "Who is it from?" asked Cho "Vic, Fluer, and Harry." I said smiling at her as our butterbeers came "Oh Merlin!" she exclaimed "What's wrong?" I asked "I forgot that I need to help someone pick out a dress." she said looking at me with a sorry expression "Then go. It's okay I'll just hang out here for a bit then head back to the school." I said giving her a smile "Thank you." she said then left.

My butterbeer came a while ago I picked it up and took a drink "Hey Star." said someone I looked up to see Lee Jordan standing there "Hey Lee and please call me Karma or Reg none of this Star stuff." I said with a smile. He smiled and sat across from me "So I was wondering if you were going to the ball with anybody?" he asked "I'm not." I said "Will you go to the ball with me?" he asked as a rose appeared on the table right in front of me "I would love to go to the ball with you as a friend of course." I said picking up the white rose "Well duh of course we're going as friends." he said chuckling a bit.