It's too depressing right now- Chapter 14

I woke up and didn't see anyone in the hospital wing with me, not even Poppy. I conjured up an outfit and headed towards the great hall first I checked the date "It's the last day of school? Dang I was out for longer than usual." I said to myself and ran to the great hall and saw both doors closed yet I could hear Albus talking "We have had a great year, yet we have lost someone near and dear to our hearts..." he said "What? I thought I saved Cedric." I said to myself "Star Karma Regulas Black, was a sister, a friend, and a great person-" he started but I decided to cut it short and opened the doors and walked "It's too depressing in here right now, I mean you'd think someone died." I said with a smirk and put my hands in my pockets "Star?" someone asked "Oh come on now, you guys didn't think you could get rid of me that easily did you?" I asked as I looked at the professors table and saw Moody "You back to being you Alastor?" I asked "Why doesn't it surprise me that you were the first to figure out that it wasn't me this whole time?" he asked "Because I've lived with you since I was three. I know how you act." I said with a look that said "Duh bitch" he laughed and rolled his eyes at me I rolled my eyes at him as I was tackled to the ground.

I looked up to see Cedric "Cedi!" I exclaimed hugging him after our hug and we got up Cedric smacked the back of my head "Ow! What the bloody hell was that for?!?!" I screamed at him "Don't ever do that to us again." he said "Oh don't ever save my friends life when their dying ever again? No, and for your information I just blacked out longer than usual, I'm usually back from what happens in a week." I said glaring at him.

I was then tackled by even more people. Everyone let go except for one and that was George "Hey Georgie." I said smiling at him and blushing a little bit "Hey Reg." he said "What's up?" I asked "Well let's see, a girl that I really, really like saved one of her friends and is now in my arms." he said "What?" I asked as I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and noticed how close we were. He leaned in more until his lips were on mine his kiss was soft yet passionate and I kissed him back.