Train ride!- Chapter 5

Me and Alastor got almost everything that I needed. I headed over to the pet store and walked in. I went over to the owls section I walked around until a certain owl caught my eye it was absolutely beautiful with black feathers and bright blue eyes it reminded me of... well me. I walked up to it "Hello. Would you like to come home with me?" I asked as I opened up it's cage it hopped out and flew onto my shoulder and pecked my cheek affectionately "I'll take that as a yes." I said with a giggle. I grabbed the cage and went to the register and my owl now that I had a closer look I could tell that it was in fact a she.

I handed Alastor my owl and said that I would be back after I bought the books I need for this year. I walked towards the book shop as I fixed my cloak. I wear it to keep out of everyone's attention. I walked into the store and headed straight for where I needed to go. I grabbed my books and bought them when I heard arguing I could instantly tell who it was Draco and one of the Weasley kids.

I walked out and was correct it was George and Draco arguing. "How dare you speak to me like that." Draco hissed as I walked closer it seemed like nobody was going to stop them 'Why do I always have to do this?' I asked myself "Draco Lucius Malfoy stop right now." I said walking up to them I rarely ever use somebody's full name that's how people know their in trouble with me. "But..." he started but ended when I glared at him "No but's you should know better." I said "Now go and buy your school stuff." I said and he reluctantly left. I turned to George who was just staring at me with his jaw dropped "You might want to close your mouth George." I said "Your that chick that stood up to Malfoy for us at the Quidditch cup." he said "Oh yeah." I said 'He remembers me? Oh my merlin.' I thought to myself "Thanks, for what you did." he said "No problem." I said "Well I should get going, see ya later." I said and walked away while a little blush found it's way to my cheeks.

~The next day~

I was in between platforms 9 and 10. I tightened my grip on the cart and ran through. My family doesn't know that I'm coming to Hogwarts this year. I took the cart over to the people who took it and put my trunk and Ally (her owl) on the train. I hopped aboard and found an empty compartment.

After a while the train started moving and the door to my compartment opened to reveal three of my siblings and Draco. Everyone stopped talking when they saw me "Hey guys." I said putting my feet up "Karma!" they all yelled and tackled me into a hug which ended up with us all on the floor "Get your fat arse off of me Alex!" I yelled.

After everyone got up I told them why I was there Draco already knew about the order and was being a spy for me along with a couple of other people such as Blaise Zabbani and Severus Snape. I told them how I was going to make an entrance- which is pretty usual of me- and went to speak with the train conductor who is a good friend of Alastor's I was more friends with his son.