Chapter 39: Back to the tattoos.

Today I have to work and Tori said I can bring Jace with me while I work. I mean I'm only applying permanent ink to people's bodies no big deal right?

I roll out of bed and go take a shower. When I'm done Tobias is still asleep. He stayed the night at my apartment last night. I decided not to wake him until I have Jace ready. So I go in his room and find him wide awake staring at the little dangling thing over his crib. I clean him up, feed and burp him. I put a onesie and some little black pants on him along with socks and a long sleeved shirt. It's quite cold in dauntless. When I'm done with him I go into my room with Jace in my arms and we sit on Tobias. I sit Jace on his butt between my legs and he starts kicking his feet. Tobias stirs a little and that'swhen I stand him on his back and bounce him. Tobias opens his eyes and smiles up at us.

"good morning." I say and in a little baby voice I say it again but wave Jace's hand. Tobias chuckles and sits up making me now straddle his lap. He kisses Jace's forehead and then my lips and says morning.

"get ready. You have training sir."

"you want to help out?"

"can't I have to help Tori out today." Tobias frowns and nods. I kiss his nose and get off his lap taking Jace with me.

"Im going to the dining hall. I have to be there in a little bit." I say walking towards the door.

---

"aww he's so cute." Briana one of the girls I've tattooed before gushes. I smile and thank her.

"what's his name?"

"Jace." I say and I began her tattoo.

"I love his eyes." she says looking down at him. He's kn. His swinging chair Tori had got him just for this purpose.

" I do too. I honestly don't know where he got them. They are like mine or Four's." I wipe around her new tattoo and hand her the stuff she need to take care of it. She thanks me and leaves.

---

"Tori I'm going to the training room before I go to lunch is it okay if I'm a little late getting back?" she nods and I head to the training room.

Once i get in there I see they are fighting again. I thought they were done. But I guess not. Tobias looks my way and waves me over to him so I go towards him.

"I thought they were done with fighting." he shakes his head.

"nope we were almost done with fighting before you had Jace." he says taking him from my arms. "remember they made training longer so each stage was expanded but it end up going longer." I shrug and wrap my arms around him and watch the fight.

After a couple of minutes Tobias tells them to go to lunch and after they are all out besides Tobias's sisters we all walk together to the dining hall.

---

It's finally time for me to go home after fifteen tattoos put on different people's bodies. Tonight I'm staying with Tobias so he wants me to wait for him to come by here so we can walk together.

"Tris Four is here." Tori pops her head into my work area.

"okay I'm coming." I reply. I gather up all my things and Jace and head to the front to find Tobias standing by the counter waiting for me.

"Ready?"

"Yup" I say, " Night Tori."

"Good night Tris." she smiles and we leave.

:3 Yay two in one day.....now I shall read until I fall asleep. Night loves
Until next time ....

vote&
comment
-----------------