Chapter 12: Questions.

I wake up and see I'm in the pit. still on Tobias's back. Marlene, Shauna, Christina, Will, Zeke, Lynn and Uriah are all here.

Zeke reaches up to touch my head but I smack his hand away and put my face back in Tobias's neck.

"why are we in the pit?" I ask muffled by his neck.

"well I was taking you home. when I saw everyone and started talking."he says I kiss his neck in response. He squeezes my thighs telling me 'not here'. I giggle stretch as much as I can while sit on his back.

"soo what's up?"I ask wide awake now.

"what's up with you? You've been having mood swings and not to mention getting sick. And you eat more than usual." Zeke says. I look down for a second then back at Zeke. Then shake my head.

"I still wanna know why you were wincing......" Christina trails off "ohhhhh" she says smiling "good for you." I look down again and shake my head. Christina's eyes widen with realization. I look at her and shake my head telling her ' don't say anything here now'. she nods

"mood swings. explain. " Marlene says. I shrug. Shauna stands there like she is putting things together Then her eyes widen and she smiles two out of 7 keep it coming. Lynn elbows Shauna. Shauna leans and whispers in her ear. Lynn just looks at Tobias and I. 3 out 7.

"Come on Tris. Are you on drugs.?" Uriah ask. I jump down from Tobias's back and smack Uriah in the head. Does he think I will do drugs. I'm from Abgneation for crying out loud.

"Uriah. Think about what you just asked me." I say sternly.

He laughs. "Oh. haha drugs are out of the question."

"YOU THINK."

"Hey now woman no need to get snippy." I shake my head.

"I'm going home." I say and head to my apartment.

***********************

I wake up to banging at the door. I literally roll out of bed and land on my back on the floor. I hit my head in the way down. I rub my head and walk to the door. I open it to find Zeke at the door.

"Four told me to tell you to meet him at the training room. he's going to wake up the initiates." He says. I let him in he sits on the couch and watch tv while I get dressed. I put on a loose black t-shirt and black jeans. I grab my shoes and walk in my living room where Zeke is.

"ready." I say

"without shoes?"

"problem sir?"

"uhh no. come on let's go we have to be there before Four." he says.

******************

I made it before Tobias and set everything up. Today we are doing guns. Still barefooted, I pull out the small tables from beside the targets to where they will be standing. I place the guns and some bullets on the tables. I start to feel sick and run to the trash can on the other side of the room. Tobias comes in and kisses my cheek then looks down at my feet and raises a brow.

"Really?"

"Yes really. Don't question my barefootedness." I say

"Barefootedness isn't a word." He says and I point to my mouth.

"My mouth, my word." I say and continue doing what I was doing.

The initiates soon start to come in. They gather in a semi circle. I start to explain.

"Today we will showing you how to shoot a gun." I say now find a target and grab a gun." I say.

They all just stand there staring at me like I'm speaking a foreign language.