Chapter 22:Family Reunion pt2

"Tris I need you to go in there and get Alison." Tobias says putting me down by the transfers dorm.

"What? Why me?"

"Im pretty sure the Erudite know who I am."

"I doubt that." I say Tobias groans.

"Please Tris. For me." he says. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"And what do I get out of this?" he pulls me closer and whispers something in my ear.

"Well I like the sound of that." I say and walk into the dormatory.

"Alison."

"Yes?"

"Come with me." She nods to Maddy and she gets up. And maddy trails behind.

"I only asked to Alison."

"I dont go anywhere without my sister." she says. I nod and we walk out of the dormatory.

When we get outside of the dorm Tobias is leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Four." I say. He opens his eyes and looks at me with no emotion. This pretending we aren't together around the iniates bothers me.

"I only wanted Alison."

"I know."

"Why did you bring Maddy too?"

"Because I'm not leaving anywhere without my sister." Alison says. "We are twins and we've only had each other when our mothed was busy. And we are going to continue to have each other here."

"Out of all things she could have told me about this." Tobias says walking away mumbling. I turn to the girls and gesture for them to follow me.

We walk around the compond to find Tobias on the platform waiting for us.

"You could have waited for us." I say.

"I could have." he says. "but I didn't." I hate instructor Tobias sometimes.

"We dont have to pretend anymore. Im pretty sure your mother will tells them." I say. He looks at me and comes closer.

"Good point." he says and kisses me. And pulls back.

"Feel better now?" he smikes and nods.

"Good." I say.

After a while of waiting and Alison and Maddy looks at me and Tobias with confusion the train finally comes.

"Last car." Tobias yells of the blaring train horn. They nod and Tobias puts me on his back and starts running. Tobias jumps on the train and sets me down Alison and Maddy right behind us.

"So you two are together." Maddy says. Its the first time I've heard her talk. I nod and Tobias smiles.

"And its yours right?" Alison says pointing to my now half exposed belly.

"Yes." Tobias says. Alison nods and sits back into the wall of the train.

"So why did you want Alison?" Maddy ask.

"Well I didn't know you two are twins. But we are going to see. Evelyn."

"Evelyn. Johnson? Why are we going to see mine and Maddy's mother?" Alison

"Welll shes not just your mother." Tobias says and stands up. "We have to jump." he picks me up and tells the girls to go first then jumps off soon after them. he sets me down and we walk towards the abngnation sector. The Abngation allows you to divorce now only if its for a good reason. So they let Evelyn come back. As we are walking around we bump into my mom. Oh great. She doesn't know im pregnant yet.