Chapter 24: Training, Training, and More Training.

Tobias Pov.

Its been about a week since Tris' doctor put her on bed rest and she doesn't like it one bit. She complains that it's boring and she has nothing to do but sit around and eat and watch TV.

"Triss." I call. I used my key to get into her apartment. I find her in her bed with a bug tub of ice-cream and is watching a movie.

"Tris." she looks in my direction and waves and intently watch the screen.

"Whatcha watching?" I ask flopping down on the bed.

"what's it look like I'm watching a movie." she waving her spoon around.

"whatcha watching?" she sits and thinks for a minute with her spoon in her mouth. She take it out and puts it in these tub of ice-cream.

"you know I really don't know." she says the search the bed for something.

"ah ha!" she says lifting a case in the air.

"that awkward moment."

I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't knoww." she says dragging out the word.

"what have you been doing all day?" I ask. She intently stare at the screen as a man laying on the toilet and talking on the phone comes across the screen.

"OH MY GOD. Christina was right that is a nice ass." she says. Then looks at me.

"well I'm going to go. I have capture the flag tonight." I say she smiles and nods then turns her attention back to the TV. I kiss her temple and walk out of the door.

I walk to the initates dorms and wake then up.

"Be at the tracks in ten minutes." I say the all groan.

"what time is it?" Alison ask.

"doesn't matter. Here in dauntless you need to learn to be ready for anything. Now get up." I say once more and go to the tracks. When I get there I see Lauren and Christina already there.

"oh hey four. How's the girlyfriend?" she ask. This year's initiates don't know about Tris and I being together. They just think we are close friends.

"she's fine. She's in her bed watching peoples ass." I say. She nods and smiles widely.

"that awkward moment?" she says hopeful. I nod and she gets excited.

"what did she say about--" she's cut off by the transfers and dauntless borns coming outside.

"this better be good. For waking me up in the middle of the night." says Anna. I roll my eyes.

"everyone grab a gun and ammo." I say. And the do as told. Christina Lauren and I grab ours guns and ammo and a vest.

"oh yeah and a grab a vest." Christina says. They listen and then we jump on the train.

*****×*****

We get back from capture the flag around one o'clock.

"Meet me in the training room at ten." I say they nod and go to their dorm. I turn and go towards Tris' apartment. But then she may be asleep and I don't want to wake her so I just go to mine. When I get there on shower and go to sleep.

I wake to my alarm at eight thirty. Get up and put on my usual black clothes and head out. I go to Tris' and see if she's awake. Lucky she is. She's on the couch sitting cross legged and watching TV. She's in my sweatshirt and some shorts with her hair up in a messy bun. She looks up when I walk In the living room and smiles.