33 You were, are, will be...

Start from the beginning

Khushi was speechless. He hid the truth just for her happiness?

Khushi: But Lavanya should not have done that Arnavji... how could she? How could she lose her purity before her marriage?

Arnav: She lost her purity because her love was pure.

Khushi: What do you mean?

Arnav: She would have loved Vikas to deeply... truly... that's what made her break all the issues. She wouldn't have felt anything BIGGER than her love for Vikas.... That's what love Khushi.

Khushi: You mean... Lavanya was not wrong?

Arnav: According to her...she was not wrong. What we know, how much she loved Vikas?

Khushi: Is this what love? Isn't love a matter of heart?

Arnav: After getting deep inside the heart... Love makes everything right... our HEART won't say anything wrong when it comes to the person we love. Think once Khushi... how much she would have believed him that she even submitted herself? How Vikas would have made her trust him...? It's an Honor Khushi....

Khushi was gazing at him, getting surprised by his derivation about LOVE.

Arnav: Lavanya is not a bad girl... she didn't try to make things normal. If she had mingled with me, she could have easily made everyone believed that the child is mine. But she didn't do it.

Khushi: I know you love Lavanya very much...

Arnav(cutting her): No... I never loved Lavanya...

It was indeed a shock for Khushi.

Khushi: What do you mean you don't love her? Amma said...

Arnav: It was utterly a misunderstanding... Neither I love her... nor did we talk to each other, after our marriage.

Khushi: Whaaaaa!

Arnav: Yes, Lavanya never talked to me. She didn't even try to give a chance to our relationship. She looked rigid always. And me, I never loved her...

Khushi: Then why did you want to marry her?

Arnav smiled at her...

Arnav: It happened because of a misunderstanding.

Khushi: Misunderstanding?

Arnav nodded yes.

No doubt, Khushi was delighted that he doesn't love Lavanya but if he didn't love Lavanya then what made him advocate for LOVE so much?

Khushi (hesitatingly): Did you love someone before you getting married to Lavanya?

Though Arnav didn't expect this question he answered gladly.

Arnav (smiling): Yes... I did...

Khushi gulped hard...

Arnav: I loved a girl at first sight... which I never did. I wanted to marry her... I said yes for marriage.