CHAPTER THREE

Xiao zhan asked his students from his class to give him the paper of the student who got the highest score.

As expected, it was Lan sizhui again.

This time Xiao zhan asked his students again to gave him the paper of the student who got a lowest score then mostly of his students rose up from their seat and give them the paper that they're holding.

A disappoinment could be seen on xiao zhan's face.

"Class, what happened? Did you not get the lesson yesterday? Or didn't you study the lesson and wait for me to announce a quiz before you study our lesson? It's very easy, but most of you got a small score."

The whole classroom got silent, and yes they some students of xiao zhan forgot to study.

"Blah, blah, blah,blah ,blah blah? Blah, blah, blah, blah?" Wang yibo rolled his eyes.

'Well, Mr. Xiao zhan is handsome but at the same time smart, so expected it's easy for him to answer his questions,' Wang yibo said to his mind.

"Why do you need to copy from your classmate? Don't you have a conscience? How thick is your face to copy the answers from your classmates? Shameless! Boys at the back, you keep testing my patience! Try to be a good------."

Wang yibo didn't listen to him and stood up from his seat.