CHAPTER ONE

"GOOD AFTERNOON, CLASS. Kindly get a sheet of paper. We're having a short quiz for today. Number your paper from one to fifteen." Their teacher suddenly said after entering to their noisy classroom.

All of the student froze in shock after what they've just heard from their teacher.

Why all of a sudden, become like this?!

He just entered inside the classroom and suddenly gave them a surprise quiz.

"Mr. Xiao, we didn't review our lessons yesterday, " said one of the students, Lan Sizhui

Their teacher was named Xiao Zhan, a handsome but at the same time beautiful teacher they have and even the other classes was also jealous to their class for having a teacher like him.

Xiao zhan only replied a smile to Lan sizhui that made his student sighed in defeat.

"Okay, let's start. Question number one..."

"Mr. Xiaoooooooooo, I don't have a pen. " A voice suddenly echoed through the whole room.

His vision went straight on the last row, "Then Mr. Wang, you can use a pencil." Xiao zhan replied to this student who was named wang yibo, the most talkative in the whole class.

"Okay, what-----"

"Mr. Xiaoooooooooooo I don't have a pencilllllll!!!!!!" xiao zhan mentally face palmed because of his student.

Gosh! Somebody save me!

"Class, if any of you have an extra pen, please let wang yibo borrow it for a while." Xiao zhan said in a sweet voice.

Lan sizhui stood up from his seat and went to yibo, letting him borrow his pen so that they could proceed to their short quiz.

Well, lan sizhui is Mr. Xiao's favourite student, after all.

"Okay, class, let's continue, number one. What is the formula for getting the hypotenuse?"

Everybody wrote down their answer on their own paper when suddenly....

"Mr. Xiaooooooooooooooo"

Book 2 titled: Teaching You
STARTED: MARCH 28, 2020
ENDED: MARCH 30, 2020

Clarification: The class that xiao zhan Handling is already college students(around 3rd year) and xiao zhan, also a fresh graduate. So there's no huge age gap between wang yibo and him.