46

A/N: That was a big bomb dropped, huh? Our girl is getting on up there in the world! Please vote and enjoy, babes! 💋 (The pictures in this chapter are completely made by me and not real!)

~*~

Staggering

Staggering.

Adj.

Deeply shocking; astonishing.

   "Celebration! Salvatore, Cameron, get y'all's asses in here right now!" Elise's voice screeched from the living room. I jumped and silently cursed as my toenail polish was streaky now. I sighed and screwed the cap back onto the nude-colored polish and walked weirdly into the living room to see what she's on about. I spotted Elise in the living room with two bottles of vodka, one in each hand.

  Salvatore looked just as confused as I do and I cocked an eyebrow, "What is this?"

"We're celebrating, Cammie!" She exclaimed with a slight squeal behind her words. She's super excited and the suspense of what it's about is gnawing at me.

   "Celebrating what, exactly?" Salv asked and I mentally thanked him. Elise grinned at us before sitting the bottles down on the table, handing me two items. One was wrapped with hot pink wrapping paper with a black bow on the top and the other was completely reversed with black wrapping paper and a hot pink bow on top. They felt like books and my eyebrows furrowed as I walked over to Salv and we unwrapped them.

  My jaw fell upon unwrapping them and my heart started beating faster. No bloody way!

"A-Are you serious right now?" I asked breathlessly as I looked at her and she was physically shaking from holding her excitement in, "Yes! We just got them in today!"

"Holy fucking- Cameron you look hot!" Salv exclaimed at his gift and I glanced over, noticing the other. Tears brimmed my eyes as a huge smile broke out onto my face. I laughed from both surprise and excitement and rubbed my hand over both items, proving that this was really happening and I wasn't daydreaming or dreaming about it in general.

Two magazines. With my face as the cover of both of them. Cosmopolitan and Vogue Magazine both recognized me and used me as their cover model!

 Cosmopolitan and Vogue Magazine both recognized me and used me as their cover model!