" Count to 100 and no cheating " Cora called out to her brother; Reagan looked over her shoulder to see Derek staring after them mouthing a sorry to Reagan

" I can't hear you !!!"Cora yelled out causing Reagan to laugh at how bossy she was.

Rolling his eyes Derek turned around "1..2..3..4"

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

Cora was perched on her brother back while Reagan walked beside them. —After a few games of hide and seek and a walk along the creek —the three began making their way to the Hale house for some much-needed food —the sun had just started to set setting an orange glow amongst them

" I can't believe you never played hide and seek before " Cora exclaims in shock —she was most definitely the talkative one out of the Hales that she had met " you can play with us whenever you want but you have to make us more brownies."

Reagan chuckled at that as she stared over at her with her hand out.
"deal" She agreed as they shook on it.

Reagan caught Derek staring at her, Paige voice playing in her head.

"He likes you if it isn't obvious."

she bit the inside of her cheek fighting back a smile looking to the ground not wanting to trip over anything as she hides her Scarlett tinted cheeks with her hair.

" So why do you guys play hide and seek in the woods? " Reagan asked the Hale's, she thought it was odd someone could get lost in these woods especially for a little kid.

"Where else would we play it? "Cora questioned in a confusion.

"Don't people usually play it in a house?"

Cora shook her head as if it was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard " that would be too easy " she chuckled Reagan quirked a brow at that.

"And what about Laura—She doesn't like playing?"

" She used to, but she got boring once she started kissing girls"

"Cora! "Derek huffed out.

Cora jumped off her brother back, when she spotted the house "What" she shot back looking over at her brother who was giving her a look " it's true" she shrugs innocently before walking ahead of the two.

" I'm sorry about her " Derek apologize rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Reagan was about to reply but was caught off guard about what she was seeing.