"Yes!"

"Why?" The Martin boy gave his boyfriend an unsure look, leaning more towards Scott's side.

"Because . . ." Stiles looked back over at the boy still eating his crisps innocently. "He's evil."

"You just don't like him." Scott reasoned.

"Yeah. I'm don't like him at all either, Stiles, but you don't see me accusing him of murder." Adrian chipped in, crossing his arms as he slouched in his seat.

Stiles' gaze didn't leave Matt at he spoke. "The guy bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face." The two boys looked back towards Matt, seeing him offering a crisp to Jackson.

Still not convinced, they turned back to the buzzcut teen. "Any other theories?" The werewolf raised his eyebrows.

The three stopped talking when they saw Jackson suddenly stand up, wincing as he held his head in pain. "I have to go to the bathroom." He told Harris.

"Are you all right?" The teacher asked, rising from his seat behind his desk. "Hey, you don't look so good."

"I just need some water." And with that, the athlete was out of the library.

Mr Harris looked back at the rest of the students at the tables. "No one leaves their seats." He warned, following after Jackson.

As soon as the teacher was out of the room, Stiles, Scott and Adrian bolted out their seats towards Erica who was casually writing in a book. She didn't even look up as they sat down.

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott whispered to her, leaning in.

"Maybe." The girl replied bluntly, still not even looking at them.

"Well, tell us because I'm beginning to get impatient." Adrian glared at her, finally making the blonde raise her head.

The female werewolf sighed and placed her pen and book down. "It was a car accident." She informed them. "My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's eighteen."

Adrian's eyes widened. "So, you're telling me already rich Jackson is getting more rich at eighteen?!"

Stiles turned his nose up at the information, shaking his head. "There's something so deeply wrong with that." His friend nodded along in agreement.

"You know what?" Erica reached for her laptop. "I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's inbox. He keeps everything."

"Scott McCall, please report to the principal's office." Mrs Argent's voice came through the intercom, the three boys sharing confused looks.

When Scott left, Harris and Jackson came back in. Stiles moved to stand behind Adrian and Erica as she scrolled through her laptop. "Oh look at the dates." He pointed to the screen displaying the insurance claim.

"Passengers arrived at the hospital DOA. The estimated time of death- 09:29pm, June fourteenth, 1995.'" Erica read from the device, eye glued to the screen.