Alex D part 2

Hi I'm Keltie lets just say this I'm a total nerd and the best friend of Annabeth Chase we share all are secrets with each other but one that she says that she needs to keep a secret from me till the time comes. I would like to know the secret now but I trust her to tell me soon but back to what I really need to tell Annabeth. I just saw Alex planning to take Percy from Annabeth. There she is now coming out from the gym in Goode high.

"Hey Annabeth I really need to tell you something" I say

"What's up" Annabeth says putting down her book.

"I just saw Alex planning to get Percy" I say

"Ok" Annabeth says with a little smirk

"So what's the plan" I say excitedly

And she tells me her plan

We quickly get to work in the change room cutting up and spray painting her clothes. Then we go to her locker and replaced all the homework that she forced some nerds to do with a paper that turns into a spray gun don't ask me how though. We go back to the change rooms and hide them we wait.

After a few minutes the bells rings.

"Yes" I whispers and Annabeth and I watch Alex come in to the change room.

Alex POV

I go into a my gym bag and I see that my short skirt is rainbow like that's so little kidish and my tight tank has little holes in it like I'm freaking out but whatever I think to myself I'll looked good in it anyways.
I walk out going to a last class Greek ewww but at least Percy in it. I grab my homework and get to Greek fast and get a seat by Percy.

"Hey love" I purr

"Alex leave me alone" he shoots back

Oh how we flirt I think

"Homework" the teacher yells
I'm just about to give it in then it turns to a spray gun and shoots my so I'm covered in green stuff like ew.

Skip to the end of Greek

I quickly change in the bathroom into a tight dress I found in the lost and found and walk outside looking for Percy when I see him with that girl again and a girl I don't recognise.
Percy and that girl Annebelle I think is talking about something called Camp half-blood.

I run up to them push both girls out of my way to kiss Percy on the cheek and run. I know that I will get him just need to figure out how.

Maybe at our high school reunion

QOTD

What's your favourite song?

Flame on🔥
Should I do a part while Keltie at camp half blood??
And maybe Alex finds it to??