Want To or Duty To?

Kageyama's POV
The second set of the game was horrific. Sugawara's words kept repeating in my head and they refused to leave no matter how hard I tried to ignore them. I ended up fucking up about six times. Two times I hit the net when serving, another time I had my heads lost on the clouds causing me to miss a receive and the other three times I was too obvious for the other team to recognize what I was doing. I just couldn't think at all. We ended up losing both sets - 25-18 and 14-25. I was practically shitting myself waiting for when our team got to the bus and they started attacking me with questions as to what the hell happened to me out there. I was shocked that it never came though. I guess they were too tired to care.
I got on the bus and sat at the back next to the window, staring out of it as I racked my brain for answers to Suga's 'Crush' theory.

Hinata's POV
Okay so I may have been avoiding Kageyama for the past few days but in my defence I have a pretty decent reason. I need space to figure out what the hell is going on. Since that night, every time I've looked at him, or even thought about him my face flushes and heart beat quickens and I don't know why. I don't know what it is and I'm trying to figure it out. I kept running away and avoiding him because every time I think I've figured it out, seeing him makes me forget whatever words I wanna say or whatever conclusion it was I'd come up with causing me to have to think about it all over again.

I'll be honest it's scary, but seeing him during our match today made me think that maybe I should just face the music and finally talk to him. It just wasn't like him at all to mess up so many times and his face looked almost depressed, sick and confused all at once. I stayed silent as our team walked to the bus and I ended up being the last one on the bus. Looking around, the only seat left was beside Kageyama right at the back of the bus.
Oh please Itazura help me, I need knowledge but you're not helping me!

I sighed as I walked to the only remaining seat, stretching far to put my bag in the carrier above our heads. Gulping nervously, I sat down beside him, wracking my brain trying to come up with something to say as my heart beat quickened yet again. It was faster that now than it has been which made me all the more confused.
Thoughts whirled around my brain that much I ended up giving myself a migraine. Leaning back, my eyes slowly drooped, eventually closing as the pain overwhelmed me. I never even realised that I slowly slipped and was soon resting my head on Kageyama's shoulder as I slept away my migraine.
Or so I thought I was doing.
My eyes snapped open at the sound of creaking door and a low chuckle. They widened in fear as I recognised the chuckle. I knew what he wanted. I was tired of it now. The pain was excruciatingly painful and the crying and whimpering as I begged him to stop making me mentally exhausted constantly. But he never listened to me. Not once had he ever listened to me nor thought about my feelings. I curled up in the bed with chains wrapped around my wrists as I awaited him to start his 'ritual'. My eyes remained trained on the bed covers as he strolled over to me, his rough fingers forcing my chin up but I still refused to look at him as he opened his mouth the speak, the horrid reek of alcohol on his breath making me gag.

"Daddy wants to have some fun today. And you're going to play along or you know what'll happen." He threatened me as his fingers slowly wrapped around my neck his grip tightening making me gulp and nod in understanding.
He released his hold as he forced me into my back, instantly pulling down my lower layers before he did the same to himself. It was an awful sight to see really. I hated it. I hated him. I wanted this to be over already. Tears were ready pricking at my eyes as I thought about what was coming.
He crawled onto the bed, hovering over me as he forced himself into me making me whimper in pain.
"Now daddy wants to hear you beg tonight. And don't forget what happens if you disobey." He said as he pressed one hand onto my neck again.
Just thinking about the words he wanted me to say made me gag. I kept silent. I regretted doing so. He pulled out and shoved his way back into me making me scream in agony before he choked me off as he pressed his hand harder around my neck. But I still remained silent. I'd rather be dead than allow my mouth to spit vile just for his pleasure. Again I regretted my decision as he repeated the action, his pressure on my neck forcing me to wheeze as tears ran down my cheeks uncontrollably. I could feel my body shaking in agony as he continued the torture he oh so loved to put me through. I wanted it to be over. I wanted him to stop. I wanted someone to kill him. He doesn't deserve a life. I wanted him dead but I knew if I even attempted it I'd be no better then him. I whimpered, cried and screamed as he forced himself deeper and deeper into me, making me feel as though he'd split me in half if he carried on. I just wanted it to be over!!

Kageyama's POV
For the majority of the bus ride, it was quiet, but my face was burning bright red when Hinata fell asleep and accidentally started to lean on my shoulder. I was tense for a while, doing my best not to wake him up but I eventually relaxed, my face still flushed. However, it wasn't long before my ears picked up on the sound of whimpering and my body sensed trembling from beside me. Looking down I saw Hinata crying in his sleep as his body shook violently, small whimpers and silent cried leaving his lips. I knew I had to wake him up, but I didn't want to disturb the rest of the bus by yelling. I wrecked my brain for solutions before it finally decided on two options. Slap his face or k-kiss him. I figured slapping would probably have a better effect and I wouldn't have to explain myself when he woke up. So I raised my hand, actually feeling guilty about having to do this before I brought it down somewhat hard across his cheek. It was so silent on the bus, the slap echoed but thankfully no one other than Hinata woke up.

He sprang up, eyes wide as tears streamed down his cheeks. On instinct I unclipped his seatbelt and pulled him towards me, forcing him to lie on me, his ear right next to my chest where my heart was beating rapidly. I felt him clutching at my jacket as more tears fell down his cheeks, his silent cries somehow audible to me. Without thinking I gently stroked his hair in an attempt to calm him down before I leaned my chin on the top of his head before whispering: "It's okay Shoyou, I'll protect you."