Harley Quinn/you: she's your what??

You POV

"Goodnight Mr. David..." I said to my boss.

"See you tomorrow... Don't be late, the bread doesn't bake itself..." he laugh.

"You know I never late Mr. David..." he laugh and I close the door, heading home. There's quite a lot customer today, can't to be back, shower and rest.

Once I reach home, I check the mail box to see if there's something, latter or package or anything from my sister but there isn't any. I know she's barely come home but this is the longest time I haven't see or heard about her. Hope she's okay.

Flashback

"Y/n, I put some money for you in the freezer.."

"You're going again?"

"Aww monkey... My monkey... Don't be sad, you know I have too... those patients are not gonna treats themselves... I keeping up on you, you know I love you right..."

"I finished school."

"That's not for next month..."

"I told you last month. So, your 'next month' is this month."

"We should celebrate! Yes, we should..!"

"It's not the same... You're going again..."

She come sit next to me on the couch and hug me. "I'll make it up to you. I promise." I don't say anything. "I heard Mr. David's bread are quite delicious." I turn to looking at her. "See, I do keeping up on you... You just don't know monkey.."

"How do you know that I work there?"

"Like I  tell you... I have my way... So, I gotta go now, do take care of yourself monkey. Once I get back, we're going to celebrate anything you want to celebrate. Pinky monkey swear..!"

"Alright... I love you!"

"I love you too monkey... oh, one more thing. Whatever happens, do not come to find me. I'll come to you. Alright?"

"Why?"

"Just reasons... I'll come to you.. Always will. Okay, goodbye monkey..."

End of flashback

I open the door but it's unlocked. That's weird, I've never forget to lock the door before. Maybe my sister's here! She's back! I rush to go inside, calling her name but that's not her in my room and kitchen.

"There she is... Precious little one..."

"Who are you guys?"

"We're here to take care of you.. Don't be afraid..."

"Okay, eventhough I didn't go to college yet, I not that dumb. Clearly, you guys are bad guys..."

"What's so bad about being a bad guy? Your sister's a bad guy too. Plus crazy. Now, where is she?"

"The hell are you talking about? She's not a bad guy, she's treating people who need help. You need her help obviously.." I chuckle.

"Shut up! You're coming with us!"

"Oh hell no..." I try to run but there's the other guy shut the front door. One of them hold my hand and I use the other hands to punch him.

He laughs. "What is that? Is that a punch? Where did you learn that? From a supermarket?" He slapping me hard on both cheeks and I kick his balls. The other one coming pick up and throw me across the living room.

I groan in pain. He come again and I try to fight back. Never been in any fights before so I don't know how to douch his punch and it hit me in the chest making me coughing and something are breaking. "Ooohh, right in the chest!"