Yuuki needed to do something about that armor. No matter how many times she tried to deliver a blow with her aura, she couldn't make a dent on it. The metal's quality was that of the highest quality, it wasn't going to break like the knights she fought.  

"You're going to exhaust yourself at the rate you are going!" Tenya reminded her in the middle of running. Most of his attacks utilizes in kicks because he could control the speed of how his kicks will come at her. Yuuki was impressed with the precise control. 

"Dammit...!" Tenya was right about her using too much Magic. The way she's fighting right now, she's going to resort to having a fist fight with someone who still have magic left. Royal Knight, huh? Their name wasn't for show. 'I probably have enough for one more finishing move. My next move HAVE to end this otherwise...!' What should she do?! 

"Here I come!"

'He's coming...!' 

"Yuuki!" Katsuki called out to Yuuki! He's jumping down her way from a branch with Momo following from behind. 

"Master...?!" 

Katsuki stretched his hand out to her! 

"I see...!" She grinned and she turned to him and she used focused a little bit of her aura to her legs to leap up to him. 

Yuuki grabbed his hand and Katsuki threw her to Momo! The two of them decided to swap opponents midway into the fight! 

"Aura Magic: Shield & Rebound!" Yuuki used all of her Magic to focus on this one last attack! She made a shield out of her aura and when Momo hit her shield with her lance, the shield reacted and it sent Momo flying again! 

"Hya!" Momo hit a very thick tree with her back! 

"Against someone who barely have armor on them, this move is the finisher!" 

As for Katsuki, he focused all of his powers onto his right hand and he dodged Tenya's kick and then he touched Tenya's armor in the middle, igniting the metal with the most powerful blast he could do! 

"DIE!!!" 

A huge explosion scared the birds to fly away! Tenya was sent flying from the entrance of the forest to the end of the forest in an instant! The sound of armor breaking in the process could be heard too! 

"Master, you're okay!" Yuuki ran up to him and her tail wagged happily upon seeing Katsuki was okay. "Did you see me just then, Master? I did great didn't I?" 

Katsuki sighed out and he sat down on the ground, feeling a little out of breath. 

"Master?!" 

"Shut up! My arms are numb, that's all!" 

Yuuki looked at his arms and then his hands. Katsuki's hands were shaking a little from an aching pain. It was clear he needed to rest.

"Why didn't you tell me this thing is called Magic?!" 

"I thought you knew." 

"I have amnesia, you fucking idiot!" He whacked her on the head for that! 

"Ow! But Master, you would have said 'I am different from all you losers!'" Ah, that did indeed sound like something he would say, wouldn't it? 

Yuuki sat down with him and she sighed out too, "I'm tired too..." 

"I wonder why the villagers didn't come to see what we were doing?" 

"Because they're used to our bullshit, it's nothing new." 

"Heh..." Katsuki looked at her and he patted her on the head, "Good job." 

Yuuki smiled brightly and she nodded, "Yes!"