Chapter 15 - Pessimist

Začať od začiatku

“ Never ever do that again. Clear.”
She said with her hand, which was launched to slap me still in air.

The silent walker. Weird woman.

Okay I really should not be cursing her, she is angry at me.

I nodded.
“sorry”

Just then I received it.
The slap.

“This is for apologizing late.”
She said now rubbing the impact of slap on my cheek.
Let me tell you one thing, the slap wasn’t painful at all.

“I love you”
I hugged her with all I had. Ignoring the still big belly she sport.

She still won. Like she always does.

The evening just like that spent by us catching up, she had her last check up last week and her due date by 3 weeks from now, 20th of November.

And I filled them up about what happened in Kasol.

Hey! Is it me or it actually sound like-What happened in Vegas?

Well we did somet... No! Not going down that road.

Seher and Aditya told me about them inviting our parents home for dinner. We are having a family time today. Yey!

Not.

Mom always nags me about me keep burying my nose in the books.

And god how can I forget- I am in love!

*dreamy sigh

Rudra.
.
.
.

Been more than 10 hours of me home, not a single message I just realized. Is it again going to be like the last time?

Why not you text him first? You have his number too.

The dominating female inside me started her rant of taking the initiative and before her going all hulk on me, I decided to text the ‘thief of my heart.’

You really sound cheesy Manzar.

Oh boy! I had it bad.

Looking at the cuddling couple to right, instead of feeling annoyed this time I was jealous. Seher, had her feet on her husbands’ lap, the poor soul was massaging the swelling.

And here I was worried about me having it bad. Oh dear Lord.

Patting my thighs twice to get their attention, I managed to stand up from the Beany-bag I was resting my ass on.

My expression was one of Mr. Donald Trump.

You get me? That lip pressing one?

Yeah!

“If you love birds excuse me, I have a lover of my own to text to. Hhhh...”
I said flipping my hair, making my way to the room I belong to. I heard them laugh loud on my comment.

“Ofcourse babe!”
I heard my sister

Grinning on my own I closed the door shut of my room.

Once inside the room my eyes rested on my phone kept beside the bed, plugged to the charger- having his own fill of energy.

Seems like I’m the only one who need my –love charger.

You get me?

Yeah? Yeah?

Forget it!

Life can be so amazing sometimes, if you actually know how to cherish the little moments you have. Believe me, the one who is stating is the most pessimistic person you will ever come across, I could be a pathetic excuse of a human being if you ask me.
I can crush the excitement people have anytime with just my looks.
I can even make you awkward if think of even breaking the ice with me the first time.