Of course we'd kept in touch. To this day she's still like my older sister and I love her to death. Two weeks after Christian's passing she gave birth to baby Carter who is CJ's twin, just as he'd predicted. She was Chris's assistant for a while but now she's preoccupied with her growing babies, whom I treat like my own. I don't even need to have my own because I spoil them so much. Plus I'm working on opening another studio out in LA so I'll be able to see them more.

"Hi TiTi!" Jhene's face wasn't in the camera, instead it was Carter who's eight now.

"Hi my baby! You look so handsome!"

"You too!"

I mugged him playfully before laughing afterwards. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, me and Vaeh are watching Disney." He flipped the camera over to his big sister. She's twelve going on twenty-one.

"Hi pooh."

"Hey aunty!" She smiled before glancing back at her phone. "Tik Tok time."

I shook my head. That's all these kids do nowadays. I saw her hop up just as Jhené entered the room.

"Always on that damn phone." Jhené mumbled before taking her own device from Carter. "Hey girl."

"Hey miss mamas." I spoke while walking up the stairway towards my back door.

"How was your date last night?" She took a sip of wine with a smirk. We talk damn near everyday.

"I won't be going out with that man ever again." I laughed a bit, unlocking my door. I'd gotten out of a long relationship a few months ago so I'm just now getting back into the dating scene.

"Whyyyyy? He was cute!"

"Fine ass hell, knows how to dress, intelligent, all of that." I shook my head with a sigh. "He took me out to dinner and you know me, I always ask if guys have any weird fetishes or addictions. Guess what this man said..."

"What he say?"

"He likes to eat dog food."

"Jesus Demarcus Christ...."

"Told me his favorite brand and everything sis. Then tried to kiss me! Bye doggy breath."

"Oh my god." Jhené started laughing uncontrollably. "On to the next."

"At this point it might be meant for me to be single."

"No, it's not. I have someone in mind." She winks playfully.

"If you're referring to Christopher just let it go." I rolled my eyes. The two of us haven't even spoken or really saw each other in years. The last time I spoke to him was at CJ's funeral. It's crazy how you can be so close to someone then one day you two just stop talking. I really think that fame got to his head but... good for him.

"I was actually talking about my cousin but now that you've mentioned it..... I still ship you guys. You're way better than his new girlfriend."

I pretended to throw up which made her roll her eyes. "We haven't talked in forever girl, knock it off."

"You two did leave off on a bad note which is his fault but you both are stubborn. That'll change soon. Don't forget that he'll be going on the trip with us. I hope he don't bring her big headed ass."