14.

Anayla Smith
July 16, 2010

We finally made it back home

We finally made it back home. Mijo's candlelight was the previous night and we were currently at his sisters house where they were throwing a home going party.

Chris and I haven't talked at all since that night. I went back to my hotel room while he was still in the bathroom because I was in shock and we hadn't spoke or even looked one another's way since; mainly on his end. I took it as him wanting space and trying to cope with the lost of his friend but he was conversing happily with everyone but me.

Like damn, did I do something? Your head was just in between my legs but okay.

On a serious note, I was honestly confused. I really feel like he's playing with my emotions. It's obvious that I like him a lot, anybody could see that so I know he got the vibe.

The feelings seemed to be mutual while we were at Disneyland. Then, he took a huge step with his sexual antics. I had never been touched like that, besides my incident and he should know that. I don't just share my body with just anybody and for him to blatantly ignore me afterwards was quite hurtful. But, I was going to get down to the bottom of that tonight.

I sat on Mijo's sisters couch, dressed in a dark red spaghetti-strapped dress. It was my favorite dress at the moment because of the way it hugged my body and complimented my skin tone. I paired it with some gold accessories and gold eyeshadow.

Mila dat besides me in a similar dress while sipping on a cup of patron. The older folks had went outside to smoke and we weren't engaging in those activities so we decided to play charades with the little younger kids. We both adored kids.

It was actually a fun game because me and Mila were on opposite teams and we are both very competitive. Plus, we were all giggly due to the alcohol we consumed.

"Okay, my turn." I smiled lightly as I stood to my feet. Leaning over to Mila, I whispered "bitch this is what Chris did to me". I hadn't even told her about what went down between us and now was the perfect opportunity, plus I really needed her advice. I must've said it too loudly because Nevaeh hard me.

I stood in front of everyone chuckling before flicking my tongue out, back and forth. It was more so for Mila to guess, not the kids.

"A cat!" One of the little girls shouted, making my tipsy self laugh.

"Something like that, it has to do with a cat."

"Eating...." Mila started before her jaw dropped. "He ate the cat!"

"Shhhhh!" I semi-yelled, flopping down besides her.

"Oooooh uncle Chris you ate a cat!? How could you eat a poor wittle animal? I hope you get rabi-.." Neveah jumped up and ran towards the patio but I quickly snatched her up, hoping they couldn't hear through the glass window.