18.

[Hey loves! I hope y'all didn't forget about my MIA ass😭 So @/britttanysky was who'd I originally picked to play grown Anayla (she's the one in the cover). She looks exactly like the girl who plays young Anayla but she had a baby and decided to delete most of her pictures🥴. Nonetheless, plan b is still just as beautiful lol.

Also let me find out of y'all don't read😭 you guys thought the last chapter was the ending of the story but it's only the beginning! I told you guys this story would lead into present time]

Anayla Smith 🤍
Atlanta, Georgia
8 years later....

"Wassup wassup." I entered the studio, taking a sip of my Starbucks coffee. This is the only thing that can get me through the day. I'm not really a morning person. Well technically it's 11am but shit, that's still early to me.

"Morning!" All of my dancers shouted in unison as they stood from their daily stretches. I had a bigger class today that consisted of about forty people.

Most of my dancers are women raging from 18-30 years old. My main class is 'Heels & Hip Hop' which includes a mix of hip hop and sensual dancing in some Stilettos. I started it a few years ago and it's definitely the reason I became so popular. I blew up on Instagram when celebrities like Trey Songz and Nicki started to repost my videos. Women love learning the cadence and men love watching it.

"How y'all doing this morning?" I asked while placing my bag and belongings into my locker. The group seemed to have similar answers about their morning going good. I got ready to slide out of my Yeezy's but decided against it. I honestly wasn't in the mood to hop into some uncomfortable heels.

"You know what, no heels today guys. We're gonna have some fun if that's okay with y'all."

"Hell yeah!" One of my usuals Aliyah shouted happily while kicking her stilettos off her feet. The others gladly followed suit, causing me to chuckle.

"We're about to turn this bitch up. It's one of those days." I was in the mood for some Megan The Stallion so I connected my phone and played her and Gucci Mane's new single. I had already been coming up with a dance for the record it just needs a little tweaking... or twerking.

I stretched a bit myself before starting to teach the part of the dance that was already completed. My beautiful class helped me come up with the rest and we even incorporated a little prop. It was cute. My videographer came just in time so I split everyone into groups so he could record and post it to my YouTube channel. Within about two hours, class was complete.

"I wanna thank you beautiful ladies so much for coming today. I felt each and every one of your energy and I appreciate you guys support. Next week I'm holding a class with my friend Tyga. He's looking for some ladies for a video shoot and I would love for you all to be in attendance." I got a bunch of hoops and hollers which made me smile from their excitement. "There are snacks and refreshments in the back for you all. Have a nice day."

I plopped my exhausted ass onto the floor watching as the girls made their way to the back for treats. Zack, my videographer sat down besides me and we went over the video. It looked great as usual. I quickly posted a little snippet on my Instagram. Once the group had diminished, I straightened up and grabbed my belongings before leaving one of my other instructors to attend to her next class.

"Whew." I sighed, as I tossed my gym bag into the backseat of my Tesla. I decided to stop at ihop and grab a quick breakfast to go before heading back to my condo for a much needed nap. As soon as I pulled into my garage, I got a FaceTime call from Jhené.