06.

Anayla Smith
June 29, 2010.

I sat perched on Christian's couch bouncing my legs in excitement. Chris, CJ & their friends had just gotten back from the store. The black bags in everyone's hands caused my brown eyes to light up. I couldn't wait to try whatever was inside.

"We gone start you off with something light snickers." Christian stood in front of me, pulling a small black glass of Sangria from the bag in his hands. I'd never had it but it looked pretty good.

"Gimme Gimme." I stretched my arms out like a child and snatched it from his hands. I opened it and immediately began to down the whole bottle causing everyone to stare at me in disbelief. Shit, I didn't even know I had it in me.

"I'm scared of you." Breezy joked, removing a fifth of Hennessy from his own bag. Now that's what I wanted.

"It tastes like juice." I shrugged my shoulders. They were trying to start me off with all this light, water downed liquor but I was ready for the big boy stuff. I was honestly trying to be off my ass tonight. I desperately needed some fun and excitement in my life.

CJ had a full house. It was me, Mila, Jhene, CJ, Chris, Paige, Ramon and their other two guy friends I didn't really know. But what I did know is one of them was super fine and my eyes kept wondering over to where he was like a creep. I was praying he couldn't see that I was staring at him.

Jhene turned on her radio and just like that, a whole party had started. Shots were poured, food was ordered and everyone got out of their seats to sing and dance to Bedrock by YoungMoney (A BOP lmao) . Thirty minutes into our little fiesta and I was already tipsy.

"You satisfied?" Christopher popped up out of thin air, escorting me to the kitchen. I'm guessing he could tell that I needed a little help walking.

"Yessssss, thankssssssss."

He laughed showing his pretty white teeth; even the little front tooth that was shifting a lil bit. "You drunk as hell."

"Not as hell. Just a little tipsy. It's fun."

"This not about to be an everyday thing ight?"

"Of courseeee not."

He sat me down at the kitchen island and poured me a glass of water. "You gotta stay hydrated lil bit, or you're gonna have a terrible hangover."

"Okay, thanks. I love youuuuu." I continued to drag out my words with a goofy grin on my face. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"I love you too, now drink dat."

I drunk half the glass of water and he finally left me alone to go bother his rat ass girlfriend. I finished the rest of my water and played with  my acrylic nails while singing along to Nicki's verse of the song.

"Okay I get it let me think, I guess it's my turn. Maybe it's time to put this pussy on ya sideburns-

"What you know about this?" I was rudely interrupted by the friend. The fine friend! I didn't know if I was too drunk and started to hallucinate or if he was actually speaking to me. "You're like twelve, why you singing this?"