🤍EPISODE 1🤍

You woke up at 6 o clock in the morning next to your boyfriend Jung Jaehyun .
You both are in a relationship since 1 year but you guys still don't live togther.
You really want to move in together with him , but you know how much he will miss his members in the dorm and that's why you didn't asked him about that topic .

You work as a waitress in a cafe while Jaehyun is still a k- idol .
At the moment he has a break from the kpop life and can enjoy his free time.

You are really close to the members
especially with Jungwoo , Johnny and Doyoung . They are like big brothers to you .
Anyways , back to the story

After you woke up you had to get ready for your work . You just did your daily morning routine like always and went to your cafe . After 4 hours you had a little break and you went straight up to your phone to check if Jaehyun texted you or something because he knows that his text messages are always important to you because it gives you lots of energy and motivation for the day at work .

*Text Message*
JAEHYUN : Have a good day babe , You know I love you so much !

You smiled after you saw his message and you were staring at it the whole time. But you're starring got interrupted when you saw that Jaehyun called you . You picked up the call of course .

*At the phone*
You: Hey baby
Jae: Hey Babe , how are you doing?
You: I'm actually fine but I haven't slept good this night , that's why I'm really tired today.
Jae: oh no my Baby ... I actually called you to ask you if I should pick you up after work.
You: Oh please I'm so tired like REALLY tired .
Jae: okay , When should I pick you up Y/N ?
You: Uhm today I'm going to finish at 7pm , is that okay ?
Jae: anything for you babe see you, love you
You: thank you , love you too
*call end*

After another 4 hours of work you finally left the cafe and you already saw Jaehyun infront of the cafe with his car .
When you went up to him ,he got out of the car to open the car door for you . he's such a gentleman omg !

After a 20 minutes car ride you both arrived at the NCT 127 dorm. you are living with the boys right now because Jaehyun asked to come over while he has a break.
When you came in Jungwoo already ran up to you and hugged you and you smiled and squished his cheeks because he's so adorable . Jaehyun has nothing against this , because he knows that Jungwoo is always clingy with everyone.
Anyways, after you took a shower and changed from your work clothes into some comfortable clothes like sweatpants and some of Jaehyun's T-shirts , you decided to cook something .Sadly only for yourself because the member already ate.

While you were cooking Jaehyun came up to you and hugged you from behind . He also became quiet clingy these days but you enjoyed it .
After you ate your favorite Ramen you brushed your teeth and went to bed where Jaehyun already waited for you. Luckily tomorrow is Saturday . that means you don't need to go to work because you only need to work on weekdays.

When you tried to sleep Jaehyun hugged you from behind and snuggled his head into your neck. he gave you slightly kisses.
When you both started a make out session a knock on the door interrupted you. Jaehyun groaned and you can tell was so annoyed so that he screamed „WHAT?!" the door opened and Johnnys head peeked through the door and asked : „Oh Uhm , sorry but we're watching a horror movie together . Do you guys want to join us ?

Jaehyun actually wanted to say no but you looked at Jaehyun and said yes .
You sat with Jaehyun on the couch under a blanket and you snuggled your head into Jaehyun's chest. You actually hate horror movies but you weren't in a mood to make out with Jaehyun and that's why you actually joined the members.
After a lot of jumpscares later you noticed that Jungwoo was also scared . You stand up and went to Jungwoo to give him company .
Jaehyun was jealous and was quiet mad at Jungwoo but you didn't care at that moment. Jungwoo and you hided the whole time under the blanket together because both of you were just too scared.

After the film ended everyone went up to there room except for you , Jungwoo and Johnny . Jaehyun already went into his room because he wanted to play overwatch with Haechan . He wanted you to join on the ps4 but you said no because you want to spend more time with Jungwoo and Johnny .

You three were sitting in the living room watching YouTube on the TV . You guys watched some funny compilations of animals and you can tell it was a laughing mess . You really love all the members (in a friendship way) and they mean a lot to you. Without realizing Johnny became really close to you like REALLY close. He started to touch you at some areas where only your boyfriend touched you like your waist or you hands .

After some videos later Jaehyun came up to you and hugged you from behind and whispered in you ear „babe come into the bed it's time to have some REALLY fun" actually you weren't in the mood but Jaehyun is able to change your mind evertime , because HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS ! And that's a fact!!
So you became actually really horny and wanted to „sleep" with him .
Unfortunately Johnny Heard what Jaehyun whispered in your ear.

When Jaehyun and you wanted to go to his room and Jaehyun was already ready to fuck the shit out of you , Johnny interrupted the tension when he asked you „Y/n ... are you really going to left us behind ? come and continue to watch with us the videos because without you it's so boring..."
Jaehyun just rolled his eyes and groaned
and said in a annoyed voice „Bro , remember that she's my girlfriend not yours..." „Jaehyun it's okay he's right without me it's boring" you answered while you were laughing at Jaehyun because he was so jealous.
You then went up to his ear and whispered „we can also continue this later"

After 2 hours of watching videos with Johnny and Jungwoo you were so tired that you already forgot that you had something planned with Jaehyun actually.
But when you came into the room , Jaehyun was already asleep... you thought.

While you were trying to sleep you felt some wet kisses on your neck and some groaning.you woke up and were so annoyed and you pushed Jaehyun away...
Jaehyun groaned and said „whyyy" he pouted „Babe I'm not in the mood , I just want to sleep" you said.
Jaehyun was pissed because he actually gets what he wants ... but he accepted it and let you sleep in peace.

________________________________1190 words

Hello that was the first episode , I hope you liked it . If you have some ideas to correct the FF or if you have some ideas to make the story better just dm me :)
I hope you're having a great day :)