Chapter 14: Woah

We all made it back to The Agency safely, surprisingly it wasn't just a pile of rocks and dirt after the battle. Me and Midas both held hands while we walked through the doors and back into The Agency, of course Tina and Skye were going "OooOooooOoo." or "Awww aren't you two just the cutest?", they made sure Maya seen and heard us.

As I did often, I went and hung about in the break room with Tina and Skye, this time they were preaching and lecturing me on why me and Midas were a good couple, I rolled my eyes at everything they said. We also ate a ton of food, I never realised how hungry I was until I seen the cupboards full of snacks.

After hours of eating and talking, it was now evening, so I decided to go have a proper rest. Although I couldn't help myself to have a little wander around The Agency, I always loved just walking and admiring everything around this place.

Eventually, I came to the balcony where Midas caught me on my first night here. I chuckled as I watched the view and thought about that night. It was magical.

"Darling, what are you doing out here?" I heard Midas coming up behind me.
"Here we go again." I said to myself as I turned round to see Midas smiling at me.
"Shouldn't you be getting some rest?" Midas asked.
"I'm not really tired." I told him, however I was extremely tired, I struggled to even stand up straight.

Midas placed his hand on my jawline and turned my face to meet his gaze.
"Repeating the story, are we?" I asked, looking into his golden eyes.
"Maybe." Midas smirked at me, which made me blush uncontrollably. He looked at my lips. Oh no this guy isn't gonna do what I think he's about to do, is he?

Everything felt like it was in slow motion. I couldn't resist, I leaned in and he did the same. The next thing I know is that Midas' lips were connected with mine, it was such a peaceful and magical moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist. After around 10 seconds of kissing we parted, a surprised expression was plastered across both of our faces.

Oh my god. I just kissed Midas. I just kissed the guy I never even knew I had a massive crush on.

My surprised expression turned into a smile. I threw my arms around him, nuzzling into his chest. He smiled and started to play with my hair, brushing it gently with his fingertips. I felt like my heart was going to explode with happiness. We ended up watching the sunset in eachother's arms, life just seemed perfect at the moment.

After the sun settled under the ocean and the moon shone high above, Midas broke the silence.
"Alright darling, I think you should go get some rest." Midas looked down at me. I playfully pouted, not wanting to leave. He just chuckled and moved a piece of my hair behind my ear. I convinced him to walk me to my room.

We walked through The Agency, hand in hand. Thankfully we didn't bump into anyone, God knows what would happen if Maya seen us like this. Anyways, we made it safely to the entrance of my room. He stood at the door as I flopped lazily onto my bed.
"Aw, don't leave." I whined like a little child. He sighed, knowing that I'll whine until I get my way. He walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. He began to play with my hair, which comforted me, but it wasn't comforting enough. I pulled him onto the bed so that he was now laying next to me. He looked surprised at first, but he quickly got used to it. He got so used to it that he pulled me by the waist into his chest, I giggled at his actions. I yawned, beginning to get tired. Midas played with my hair until I fell asleep in his arms.