《 24 - His Family 》

Start from the beginning

"And I just couldn't help but say I'm proud." You grinned cheekily making Levi ruffle your hair.

He opened the door greeting you both with a tall  well-built man sitting on the couch, three toddlers running around and Aunt Antoinette.

She noticed your prescence so she quickly grabbed the three kids to stay in front of her and also quickly made the man stand up suddendly.

The man was the first one to react. "Levi! Welcome back!" His voice boomed making you flinch and hide behind Levi again.

"Greetings to you as well Kenny."

This caught your attention. 'So this is his Uncle Kenny.' You thought to yourself.

"Mommy there's a pretty girl behind Uncle Levi!" A young voice that seemed to belong from a girl says.

"Hah, she's reffering to you Y/N." Levi whispered to you.

'Omg.Omg.Omg.Omg. My crush indirectly called me pretty.'

You laughed a little, "Am I just not loveable?"

Lrvi rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

Aunt Antoinette then stepped in front of the family. "Everyone, this is Y/N L/N. She is an acquantiance of Levi. So we should give her a warm welcome! Especially during her overnight stay here."

You knew it was your cue to show so you stepped away from Levi's back to hear the kids dramatically gasping in surprise.

You smiled warmly. "Good day everyone. I'm Y/N L/N and I'm a friend of Levi. I hope you take care of me." You bowed to them.

"Yeah you're right Cecile.-" Kenny turned to Aunt Antoinette before looking to back to the ravenette. "-Levi, she's a keeper!!"

"Shut up." Levi rolled his eyes. "Just move to the introduction dammit."

Aunt Antoinette introduced first, "My full name is Antoinette Cecile Brodie-Ackerman. Call me Aunt Cecile darling, Levi just prefers to call me Antoinette."

(A/N: Thomas Brodie-Sangster anyone?)

You nodded your head and smiled in response.

She then continued to point at the kids. "These are my kids and Levi's cousins, they're triplets."

There were two girls and a boy. "That's Alexandra, then Elizabeth and the boy is Samuel."

You took note and smiled warmly at the triplets who smiled back at you. Even Samuel too.

"You can call me Lexie for short! Call my sister Lizie and my brother Sam as well."

"They're adorable." You whispered to Levi which he just rolled his eyes.

"And I bet 'cha know me already?" Kenny joined.

You nodded and replied, "Kenny Ackerman, Levi's uncle."

Kenny laughed as he approached Levi and gave him a manly pat on the back.

Levi's stoic expression stayed the same, it was like he already got used to the strong pat.

You just sweat dropped while Kenny laughed in his unsually booming laugh.

"I'm glad to get to know everyone here. Levi haven't showed me any of your pictures.. well, except for Kenny that is." You spoke.

"I really feel honored that you told her about me." Kenny smirked.

"I'm heartbroken Levi." Aunt Cecile dramatically exclaimed.

Levi clicked his tounge. "This is annoying..."

"Dianne?" Another voice joined in.

It kind of sounded like a voice from a male teenager.

That was when the seven of you turned your head upstairs where you saw another boy appear.

He looked young in his teenager years.

"Michael! Glad for you to join us, this is Y/N L/N. Levi's girlfriend." She smiled at the boy.

His eyes rested on yours for a while then noticed Levi beside you making him click his tounge.

"Sure, whatever." Michael went back upstairs.

Did you fucked up?

The tension in the air was awkward and silent. Not until you broke it though.

"Who's Dianne?" You asked softly.

"His ex-girlfriend who went to America for College. He loved her dearly... and so did Dianne. But one way or another she broke up with my son since she wouldn't be able to go back here."

Lexie sighed. "He's always been like that ever since she left."

"Then why did he call me Dianne?" You asked.

Samuel answered, "Because you kinda sound like her."

"That's enough. I'm taking Y/N back to her room." Levi blurted before grabbing your hand gently and the bags at the same time.

"Wait, Levi-" You also quickly dragged your strolley behind.

As soon as the both of you went up, both Kenny and Cecile looked both at each other's eyes.

"You exactly saw what it was." Cecile crossed her arms sitting by the couch with one of her triplets on her lap.

"Yup. The boy's possessive." Kenny chuckled.

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N: There'll be spice in the upcoming chapters. So u guys better be emotionally prepared huehue
-
Date Published: 4/2/20
Words: 1831