《 24 - His Family 》

Start from the beginning

You raised both of your hands and shook it, "No no! It's just that... I don't think I'm ready?"

"You'll be fine. Just be yourself. Besides, I'm bringing you here not because I want them to meet my lover, yeah hell no." Levi smoothly joked.

Pink tint spread your cheeks looking away sighing, "How can you say that so easily." You mumbled low enough for him not to hear.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

The two of you opened the car door.

You stepped on land and stretched a bit while Levi brought out the both of your bags.

You only brought two bags. A trolley for your clothes and a backpack for nesscessities and for your belongings.

You let out an exhale to ease yourself down.

That was until you heard a feminine voice, so you turned around to see that it belonged to a woman in her late 30's. However she still looks beautiful and young though.

"Levi!! I see you have finally brought Y/N!!"

You quickly hid behind Levi mumbling to him, "She knows my name?"

"I may have told her about you..." He shrugged.

He turned to look at the woman to reply, "Hey aunt Antoinette."

Aunt 'Antoinette' gave a quick hug to Levi. Not until she quickly shove him playfully to give you a sudden tight hug.

"Y/N!!!" The woman called.

You awkwardly stood there suprised, not knowing what to say. You looked back at Levi asking for help, but all he did was chuckle in amusment.

She finally let go, but gave you a squish on your cheek too.

"Ooh~! How old are you sweetie?" She smiled at you sweetly then crossing her arms in a formal way.

"Good day ma'am, I'm Y/N L/N. I'm 23-years-old."

"Levi, she's a big yes to me. She's cute and gorgeous, her weight is an approve and both of your height difference are compatible as well." She looks back at Levi with a thumbs up.

He just rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand away from his aunt.

"I'll be inside in a few aunt. Can't you wait back there? We'll be quick." He gestured at the bags.

The woman nodded. "Right~, I bet you both are so going to make out before-"

"AUNT."

"Toodles~~"

You blushed furiously while Levi groaned looking away in embarassment.

You let go from his hand to carry your bags.

Unbeknownst to you, Levi was already lingering in need of your touch. But he brushed it off quickly and grabbed your bags before you could.

"Hey! Don't underistimate me." You scolded him once he carried your backpack.

It was heavy. And so did his two other bags he's carrying. One was also a backpack and the the other was a travelling sling bag

"It's ok Y/N. You can have your trolley so you won't complain too much." He joked before walking.

You trailed behind him. "Didn't know the Levi Ackerman could joke." You joked back.

"First of all, it wasn't a joke. And second of all, I joke occassionally and that's your fault."