Chapter 24: You Are Mine

Start from the beginning

  "Emma, I promise I haven't had sex since we did in the bathroom at the ball. Three weeks." He said.

But he knew I just wasn't believing him. And somehow I wasn't. I just couldn't. How was I supposed to believe him? He came home two hours after I did. Maybe he was only talking to April. But for two hours? I think April really got to me. Got to me to the point she vowed she was going to get Christopher back. And that hurt me and scared me. It scared me more than anything. And right now everything was going terrible because I'm letting April come between what I want and what I love.

     "Do you promise?" I wanted to make sure, and his eyes definitely told me exactly what I wanted.

   "I mean every word I say." He said, and I just thought of how crazy I am about the entire thing.

     And so suddenly I just had to return to the table and just then I poured Christopher coffee into a mug for him once the coffee was brewed. But as I have just saw those gray eyes of his. I just wanted to scream because somehow whenever I'm mad or upset with him he somehow makes me feel better. But how is it? How can I just love him when I get mad at him.

"Why do you do that to me?" I breathed.

"Do what?" He backed up just a bit, and he just looked at me, maybe his eyes just liked shooting at me a lot.

"Like...when I get so upset with you...you somehow make me feel better. You always do." I said.

"That's my job, Tulip." He stepped close, and he stroked my cheek.

Tulip?

"What about Angel?" I winked at him. And I gave him the hint that I heard him that night and I was well awake.

He raised a brow, thinking. "Wait. You were awake weren't you?"

I nodded, giving him the okay. And I just stared at his reaction and I saw his eyes just going from confusion to full shine.

"Yeah. I just pretended. To hear what you had to say." I chuckled.

"Well your a good faker, faker." He teased.

I smiled at him and just as anything I had looked at him and I couldn't even imagine not forgiving him.

"Angel," he whispered to me.

Of course it was about to happen in moments like I wanted it. And we were inches to kissing. And I was begging for his lips and begging for a taste of him. I wanted him so fucking bad. But I remained calm just waiting for him. And then very quickly as we were inches away and then Colleen had come downstairs nicely dressed after a shower. And I smiled at her but focused away from Christopher. So she didn't suspect anything between us.

"Hey guys." She came from the stairs, her blonde hair tied up and she seemed like she had afternoon plans. "So Emma, your dad went in for work at four this morning. And I have a house to show at three. So I suspect you two will be well behaved until I get back."

Taking a seat, Christopher said, "How many hours is that?"

"Shut up, you moron!" I acted annoying to him as I nudged him like a normal sister would.

      No matter if Christopher was being dumb about asking how many hours it was. And then of course, I just thought of how crazy it was going to be when Christopher and I will be alone. But does Colleen trust us? It's not like we're gonna burn the house down. And I just looked at Christopher. And we both just made it normal. But right now I was thinking more about Christopher. I can't even believe it because I just wanted Christopher more than anything than I wanted anybody. And Christopher knew that.