I just nodded at his words. Still feeling nervous, I went to grab his big hand and hold it tightly. I can feel him flinching by my touch.

"Sorry but can I hold your hand? Both of us are not good with crowded place." Unlike my past self, I am not confident being in crowd place anymore because there are so many people here and not only me, Maddox never went outside in a big place before. I can feel the trembling from her hands that holding my arms. She stays more closer to me, feeling cautions her surroundings.

Kaiser smiles. "Alright." He stands up as he hold my hand tightly but he is being more careful. "We can look around first before eating lunch soon so you can get used to it here." Both of us nodded in understanding.

We started to walk around. I watch people walks passed us as if they are giving us the way out.

"Hello, Sir Kaiser!" Someone greeted Kaiser with respect. The tall man just nodded as a greeting at the stranger.

"Sir Kaiser, we have new fruits just for you!"

"Sir Kaiser!"

"Sir Kaiser!"

Ok, this is getting uncomfortable being in center of attentions. I never Kaiser is popular with the townfolks at all.

Maddox and I immediately grabbed Kaiser's legs tightly, trying to hide ourselves from the strangers. Kaiser noticed our actions and then look up to the strangers. "Sorry, but can all of you move away for a bit? They don't like being crowded." He said.

Finally, we can breath properly.

"Hoho, I didn't know that you are capable taking care of the children, Kaiser." A muscular old man wearing clothes that Kaiser always wears while working appears when he walked toward us with another two guards. The old man show a gentle smile to Kaiser.

Kaiser stared at the old man with his usual emotionless face. "They are gonna be my kids soon because I will adopt them when they accept me as their family." He said to the old man which the old man give out a interesting shock face along with everyone who are here with us.

The old man roared a big laughter. "So that's mean I am their grandpa soon then!"

"Eh?" I unconsciously said it out loud.

Are you saying that this old man is Kaiser's dad?!

"Max, this man is not my father, okay? He is just a captain in my workplace." Kaiser answered my question even though I didn't ask it out loud at all! Did he read my mind or what?!

"I don't read mind, Max," YES, YOU DID!

The old man who is a captain to Kaiser laughs again. "What are your names, little children of Kaiser?" He asks the two of us.

Looking back at Maddox, she don't have a courage to look at the old man in the eyes. I can see her body is trembling. I reaches out to her hand and grab it as I held her hand tightly. "It's alright, Maddox. They are good people." Maddox looks at me with small teary eyes and just nodded.

As we let go of Kaiser's pants, we went up to the old man. "I'm Max, the oldest one." I started to introduce myself. "I-I-I'm Ma-Maddox...." my little sister also introduce with courage even though she didn't look at the old man in the eye but she did her best. I'm so proud of her.

Kaiser kneed down as well and patted our heads as if he is praising us.

I looked back at Kaiser and see his smile.

A dad, huh?

I smiled. Okay, I decided now.

OoO

After shopping for clothes or foods and everything, we finally went back to Kurogane Mansion and we greeted by Kou and Katsuki who are waiting for us inside the mansion.

"Maddie, Max!" Kou jumped on me instead of Maddox. Because of his heaviness, I fall down on my butt which make all of my things fall down as well. "Kou, don't jump on me all of the sudden!" I scolded him but he didn't listen to me at all, just hugging me tightly.

"Wahh, I miss you guys so much!" He start to whine. My sweat dropped.

Seriously, we've only been away for a day but you miss us already?

"Sorry about Kou. He've been whining and wanting to play with you two." Katsuki apologize for Kou. "It's okay." I answered.

Maddox come to us and pat his head to calm him down. "There, there, no need to cry anymore, Kou." She sheepishly smiles when she told him that but of course, Kou didn't stop crying.

I sighs. "You know, we are not gonna be here for long because we are going to live with our dad from now on." All of them suddenly froze including Kou.

"Eh?" Kou finally release me from the hug. Maddox and him are looking confuse at my words as I turned my head to Kaiser. "How about it, dad?" I smiles.

"From now on, we are family." I grinned while Kaiser stands still on the one spot with widened eyes and his mouth is wide open.

"What?! Wait a minute! Harry, get the adoption paper right away!" Harry the butler snapped out his thought and immediately went up to stairs. "Yes, sir!"

"Kaiser, come with me!" Katsuki grabbed Kaiser's hand and force him to follow to climb up the stairs together in hurry. Except for us, we stayed behind.

"B-But how are we gonna play if you live far away?" Kou is still in shock, questioning. I turn back at him. "It's fine, we can come here everyday to play with you." I flicked my fingers to his forehead and Kou hissed in pain from that. "There's no way we're not gonna play. That will be boring." I grinned as I brings Maddox and Kou's heads closer to me. "No matter what, we are still best friends and friends stay together, right?"

Maddox smiles. "That's right, Kou. Max and I still also wanted a kind family and we finally get one. Even though we lives far away from each other, we can come to your house to play with you everyday. No matter how long we play, we still can be together like always." She said.

Release their heads, both of us look at Kou who wiping his tears. "O-Okay, I understand. You promise that, right?" I laughed.

"Of course, we promised!"

End