3

Babies 💕

Babies 💕

¤¤¤

"Mmmh, so good... Oh god. This ramen is freaking delicious man." murmured Namjoon, his mouth full and cheeks puffy.

"Jeez can you stop moaning while I'm eating? It's disturbing." grumbled Yoongi with a disgusting look on his face. "Besides that, who else eats ramen for breakfast?" Yoongi shook his head at younger.

"Me and what about it, huh?" said Hoseok and stuffed a mouthful of rainbow cereal.

"Not surprised to hear that from a person who eats that gay stuff." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Hey, it is delicious you know." Hoseok pouted.

"Yoongi, you're literally bisexual." chuckled Namjoon. "Hey Jeongguk, are you alright? You're very pale."

"Hm? Yeah, just don't sleep well these days." said the youngest while rubbing his tired eyes.

The truth is, when he got home last night, he went straight to the gym to relieve his pent-up frustration through boxing. Working out was always his way to get rid of the stress or anger.

After that he showered and went to bed but as he couldn't fall asleep, he decided to write a lyrics for the new song.

As he had the inspiration, the words came easily to his mind and somewhere in the middle of his writing a few tears rolled down his cheeks. He didn't even notice that he was crying.

The song was about Taehyung. It wasn't actually the first time he wrote about him. He had already recorded a few songs about his hyung but was too scared to let anyone know who was his inspiration.

It was also the reason why he was constantly postponing the release of his mixtape. He was scared that everyone would find out the deeper meaning of the lyrics when they hear the songs.

He realized he loved Taehyung as something more than a friend almost a year ago.

Taehyung was always someone who he greatly admired and looked up to. When they debuted he helped Jeongguk to become more open to people and overcome his shyness.

They were very close, they loved similar things and shared the same sense of humor. And Taehyung was oh so handsome. Who could even resist him with his amazing body and god-like face features.

He doesn't even remember when he picked up the feelings for him but as time passed by they only grew stronger.

And Jeongguk was afraid.

He hated arguing with his hyungs, especially with Taehyung, but he knew that he definitely must not give into his feelings and desires. He managed to restrain himself and not kiss Taehyung but it was a matter of time when he will lose control.