"That's really good to know Jennie, also I'd like to remind you about that Mr. Jang brought the will, and according to that will, if ever that you die; the inheritance will go to your sister even if you didn't leave a will. Before I forgot, how's going on with your fiance?" with her question, I felt my blood boil.

"Jongin was really gentle and kin--"

"I don't like him! why do you insist on pushing me on him?!" I yelled at secretary Wang.

The older woman heavily exhaled a breath, completely disappointed with me.

"I wonder why you never tried to fire me since you really hate me that much. was it because I'm still useful to you? I hope Lisa is a good person and will take so much care of you, so that until you can keep on using me."

"Why did I turned out this way in seeking and needing for help?!" I screamed, my eyes began to wail.

"It's because of your brain tumor Jennie, that was all about it. For now, I'm more than ready to be tossed aside, now that there is someone who can take care of you."
My hands balled on my thigh.

***

*LISA*

I arrived at the forest memorial for Mina, walking around, I found the plaque for her only to witness it broken in half. Chaeyoung really did ripped it. Devastated, I slowly leaned myself on the tree and sat on the cold ground, tears forming in my eyes as I sulk myself silently.

"You sure arrived quite late." A man's voice caught my attention, wearing his signature black leather jacket and gloves. It was Bobby.
Ignoring his presence, he said; "I thought you'd be gone by now, but seemed that you wanted to stay a bit longer." he snickered, gritting my teeth and clenching my jaw.

"Go away Bobby. I don't fucking need you here." I spat

"I feel so sad that Mina died, what do you think was the reason?"
That's the cue, I fucking punched Bobby on his jaw with all my might. He flew against the ground and spit a ball of blood on his mouth.

"I remembered how Mina begged for you to stay, while you told her to leave you alone, you rode your motorcycle and Mina rushes to chase after you. I witnessed all of it Lisa, all of it. She keeps on calling out for you but you chose to ignore her! she then got blindsided by the truck, her body flew on the hard ground, blood was all over her. You don't know how much it fucking hurts in my part to see all of those!" Bobby threw a punch on my cheek, making my vision fuzzy and head dizzy.

"I love Mina! I fucking love her, yet she fucking choose you over me!" He spat, my chest growled furiously, and fought back another fist on him.

"But I love her the most!" I spat back.

"I let you have her, as long as you promised me to take care of her forever, I loved Mina so much but your shitty ass let her die and dumped her! Now, I regretted that I gave up for her just to love you!" He shouted.

I broke down. Sweat are rolling down from my temple and so as my blood. I couldn't suppress my tears and my sobbed escaped from my mouth.

"I wasn't expecting her to die like that.." I muttered, Bobby's punch was to painful to bear.

"To Mina, your words are her entire world that she even left her parents for you." Bobby pulled me and threw me against the tree, I leaned on the hardwood, sniffing as I let my tears cascade along my cheeks. Bobby tightly gripped my collar almost choking me to death, he then held out a little glass of jar, inside was a pill.

"Know what this is?" Bobby held the jar and showed it infront of me.

"This is clearly a poison Lisa, this is my last present for you. Think about whether you'll use it for yourself, or use it against your fake sister. For me, it doesn't matter, since I don't give a shit about you or that blind woman." He added.

"But I'm quite sure you'll never feed it to your sister, afterall, you are just a piece of garbage that is crawling with maggots." Bobby hastily left the place, making myself isolated, alone and cried my heart out.

***

*JENNIE*

My hand were immersed from reading my braille book, all of a sudden, I heard the door creaked open and Secretary Wang comes by, she handed me the camera that I requested for Mr. Jang to buy. Secretary Wang explained how to use the camera and even suggests to take a picture together with her, since we don't have a picture of the two of us. Which I gladly declined.

I noticed that Secretary Wang sat on the other side of the seat, she handed me a piece of paper.
"The original paper of the will is on the hands of Mr. Jang." She stated.

"Secretary Wang, can you help me to find the woman with the same name of my sister?" I requested.

"Guess you'll keep on using me then? of course, I'll help you find that person." She said.
She's getting on my nerves again. Clenching my jaw, I ordered Secretary Wang to leave me alone for a while, she willingly obliged.

I went to my hiding room and prepared the camera to record myself. In front of the camera, I left a video of mine;

"I'm leaving a video for Lisa after I die, the same as making a video intended for my mother. I know my tumor in my brain is slowly growing and I'm pretty much conflicted about whether to go to hospital. But now that my sister's back, I don't want to have the surgery anymore. If ever that I got the surgery, everyone around me will be taking care of me, as much as possible, I want to spend the time left being happy."

I stopped the camera from recording, I left the room and decided to look for Lisa.

***

*LISA*

The cold water of the shower kept on soaking my clothes and prickling my skin, dripping wet. I remembered the moment when Bobby told me to kill Jennie, can I possibly do it? The coldness within my skin grew and grew, the same as how my heart turned glacial. My attention went from the light knocks made against the door of my room. A muffled feminine voice encapsulate the place, I froze. It was Jennie, what does she want from me? Changing my clothes for a dry one, Jennie was persistent enough to make another knock from my door.

"What do you want?" I asked with closed door.

"Can you atleast open the door for me?" she grumbled.

I groaned and turned the knob to open the door.

"Finally." she sighed.

"What?" I coldly asked.

"I want you to apologize for ditching me, or tell me the reason why you ditch me?"

I kept my mouth shut. My silent treatment towards the blind woman made her realize that she's wasting her time and walked out from my room. I decided to follow her only to know that Jennie's actually waiting for me. I pulled her back inside the room and sat on the empty couch.

"Where did you go after losing your temper with me?" She asked. It was serene and calming, no hint of irritation or anything.

"I went to see Mina's death anniversary and I totally forgot about it." I sucked for a breath, laying my head low, avoiding to look at Jennie's eyes. In a mere second, the blind woman, walked over and gave me a comforting embrace in my head, her fingers caressing my scalp gently, for a moment it was so soothing. Until I heard that she accidentally knocks the little glass jar that contains the pill on the coffee table, the jar rolled on the floor and Jennie steps on it. She bended her knee and took the jar.

"What is this?" Jennie asked, oblivious of the pill inside the jar.

"It was a pill given by my friend. if a person wanted to die, it would allow that person to pass away peacefully." I calmly stated.

"Then, can I have this pill for myself?" My eyes stretched wide. her blank stare was still visible within her feline eyes, completely unfazed by her question.