CHAPTER 14

*LISA*

The clock hits 5 in the morning, and nothing hurt more than the hangover that cleaved my head into two. Lying on the soft mattress and the warmth it brought against my skin never felt anything better than it does. My head tilted on the side, noticing the blind woman sleeping safe and sound, by the looks of it, she seemed tired and worn out.. and she's.. naked, the thick blanket was the only thing that covered her bare skin. My hand went to massage my temple as the vague memory of what happened last night suddenly became vividly insane. Every caressed that I made within Jennie's smooth dermis made my skin shiver with a bit of fear and regret. Fear because it's utterly wrong to have sex with your fucking sister and regret, since it could cause for me to get exposed and ended up getting thrown inside a prison cell. I stood up and went inside the bathroom to splash a cold water on my face, everything was wrong and I better get a hold of myself to set it back to how it was before, to be the good older sister for Jennie.

--

Inside the car together with Jennie never felt so fucking suffocating right how it is now. all of a sudden, Jennie broke the silence; "What happened to the woman who have the same name as you? My mind happened to think about her whenever you're with me."

I heaved a sigh.

"She's not living with me on that place anymore, and I don't have the slightest idea where she went." I uttered.

It's a good thing, Jennie didn't come up with a conversation of what happened last night, because I don't know how the hell I'd answer her with a question related to it.
For a moment, a call from Taehyung was made.

"Where are you? today was Mina's death anniversary."

"O-oh shit. I forgot about it." I muttered.

"What the fuck Lisa? how could you forgot about it?" It was obvious that Taehyung was mad about it. suddenly, I heard that Chaeyoung took the phone from Taehyung.

"I'm so damn pissed right now Lisa for forgetting about my sister's Anniversary. I won't forgive you for today." Chaeyoung exclaimed and turned down the call.

After a few minutes, I received a message from Taehyung:

Thank fuck for today Lisa, you just ruined Chaeyoung's day. she ripped the plaque in two just to remind you how mad she is.

Jennie asked me who called but I tend to ignore her question when I called Secretary Wang to come pick up Jennie. I heard how the blind woman's tone of voice changed, she was upset that we can't go back together at the mansion.

"What's wrong with you Lisa? all of a sudden, your attitude changed and why are you so cold to me?" She asked.

I decided to keep my mouth shut and forget about her question, until Secretary Wang came.

--

"I'm so sorry for taking Jennie all night, I think I should probably leave her with you."
Secretary Wang just nodded, and took Jennie's arm to put her inside the car.

"Are you alright Jennie?" She asked the blind woman.

"Don't treat me like a little kid." She coldly replied to the older woman.

*JENNIE*

Inside the car, Secretary Wang asked me if I like Lisa now, of course in a platonic way. I wouldn't dare say to this woman what happened between me and Lisa last night, not when I seemed to noticed that my sister regretted it and became cold towards me all of a sudden.

"We went on a river, we drank together and rode a motorcycle. I guess I can say that I liked her better than before, I'm sure mom would be happy to know that Lisa and I are with each other now." I said.