Character Description

I know I should have done this to begin with, but I'm a lazy bitch and didn't even think about it until now.

Name:???(Goes by Akuma no Kenshin)

Family:

-Father (unknown) deceased

-Mother (caos bòidheach) deceased

No other known relatives.

Age: 17 going on 18

Race:He is half kitsune, half reaper

Likes:Sweets, warm things, Kurama, his mother, messing with people, the Sakamaki brothers, small dark spaces, the idea of having a mate, sleeping, naps, warm blankets, soft beds, stuffed animals (Akuma: No I don't!) -even if he won't admit it-,  cuddles, coffee, being alone, sleep, animals, weapons, sleeping, fighting, napping, and spicy food.

Dislikes:Pretty much everything else.

Height:4'9 (144.78cm)

Weight:Not as much as it should be

Eyes: Steel grey or a bright bloody red with slits for pupils when Kurama makes an appearance.

Hair:About chin length and a raven black, same length, but an orange shade-similar to a fox- when Kurama is out.

Blood Type:AB+

Abilities:He has three forms; human, kitsune, and full fox form. He has fox like senses and reflexes no matter the form, but he is strongest in his kitsune form due the having the slightly more advanced senses and powers of his fox form, while maintaining his human forms in-human strength. His reaper powers are weakened not only because he is only half reaper, but also because since he isn't a full reaper, he was cast out before ever even being aloud in, therefore, he never had a teacher and didn't know how to fully control or cultivate his power.

-Kitsune Abilities: Acute senses, in-human strength and speed, fox fire, illusions, communication with animals (only those that are related to the dog family), and unmatched intelligence 

-Reaper Abilities:Shadow travel (like Nico from Percy Jackson), spacial pockets, dark mist; a black fog-like substance that takes the form of poison, acid, smoke, or other forms that are similar to the substance and density, and partial immortality (can be killed, but can't die of natural causes, a magical being has to kill him).

Also, because he houses Kurama, he can use his energy-within reason- with permission, or summon Kurama at will, which takes too much energy for him to use it too often.

His weaknesses include; his likes, using too much energy, magical beings, and not having his coffee in the mornings

Weapons of choice:

-His scythe; latha a 'bhreitheanais (the day of judgement)

-His daggers; luath agus tròcaireach (swift and merciful. He has two)

Personality:Blunt, sarcastic, unmotivated, lazy, sleepy (Author: Yes, he sleeps so much that it's part of his personality. Akuma: Can't argue with that logic. *yawns* I'm gonna take a nap. Author: *sweatdrops* See what I mean?), smart ass, kind (if he really likes you), cuddly (with Shu and Shu alone), childlike (once again, only people he likes), smart, and best friend material; if you fall, he'll help you get back up.......

after he's done laughing his ass off.

~END~

Hi my little gryphlings! Did you enjoy the updates? I'm not going to apologize for not updating in forever, nor will I make excuses. All I have to say is this, I'm a lazy bitch and we all know it. How many times will I say this? Who knows. Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! Bye bye my little gryphlings!