Chapter 1

-What's The Wi-Fi Password?

-Akuma no Keshin's POV

(^What he's wearing^ also, he wears royal blue high tops)

  The car stops and the driver wakes me up from my precious sleep. We are currently parked outside a quite large house, practically a mansion. I rise from my seated position and grab my luggage from the back. Turning around to thank the man, I realized that he disappeared, leaving me alone in this uncharted territory.

  "Yeah, goodbye to you too." I mumble.

  Sighing, I pull myself and my luggage to the front of the house and knock on the door. At first, no one answers, so I knock again. This time, the door strangely opens on it's own.

  "Hello?" I call out. "Anyone home?" Silence is the only answer that awaits me. "Meh, whatever." I shrug and continue inside. If they didn't want me in here, they would have locked the door.

  I spy a couch by a large staircase and pull myself to it. I plop down on it and wait. And wait. And wait. I check the time and realize that I have been sitting there for an hour.

  I decide to play on my phone, and since I didn't want to waist any data, I checked for Wi-Fi. Of course it has a password though. I mean, these people are loaded, why wouldn't they have a Wi-Fi password.

  I sighed for the umpteenth time today. "You have got to be kidding me." I groaned out. "Welp, might as well finish sleeping." Was the last thing I  said, before falling into a seemingly endless silence.

~Third POV~

  Akuma walked through the empty streets leading to his home. All of a sudden, he heard a scream ring through the streets from the direction he was headed. He picked up the pace, first walking, then speed walking, then jogging, then full out sprinting home.

  He had a bad feeling about this. And usually, those were right.

  As he got to the front door, he thrust it open as fast as he could, still not slowing down.

  "Mom!" He yelled, searching frantically for the woman who raised him. "MOM!" He repeated, this time a little louder.

  He ran through the downstairs, checking every room. As he couldn't find her there, he ran up the old wooden steps that creaked every time his feet thundered against them.

  He ran, and he searched every room screaming for his mother. He made it to the last room in the house, his mothers. What awaited him was worse than he thought it would be.

  "Monster." He whispered. "Monster!" He shouted this time, causing the being to turn around and stare at him.

  "W...p..." A voice called, one he did not recognize. "Wa...up.." It called again, this time louder. "Wake up!"

  Akuma sat up quickly, surprised. He looked around at the place he did not recognize. Then he remembered. He was at the Sakomaki mansion. He looked around at the people surrounding him.. 'These must be the brothers' he thought.

  The one with the dark hair cleared his throat to catch his attention. "Who are you? Why are you here?" He asked.

  "Isn't it appropriate to introduce one's self before asking another to?" Akuma asked sarcastically.

  "Why yes, you are correct. I do apologize for my rudeness. My name is Reiji. I am the second oldest brother. The triplets are Ayato, the third oldest," he pointed to a guy with red hair, green eyes, and a weird way of wearing his clothes.

  He smirked at me, "I will be your first everything."

  "Kanato, the fourth oldest," he pointed to a young looking boy with purple hair and a teddy bear with an eye patch.

  Kanato smiled creepily from behind his bear, "This one looks tasty, can't wait to try him."

"Laito, the fifth oldest," this time he pointed to a guy with red hair, green eyes, and a fedora.

  This one also smirked, "Hello shorty, wanna play with me sometime? I promise you will love it."

  "Subaru, the youngest," this one had white hair. He also had red eyes and seemed to have some serious anger issues.

  He glared, "Tch." My guess must be right then.

  "Then last, and definitely least, there is the oldest, Shu." As he said this, there were hints of malice in his voice, and he pointed to a lazy looking blonde that was laying on the couch opposite of Akuma. This one didn't even look at me.

  "Now, mind introducing yourself?" He asked.

  "Well, since you asked SO nicely, my name is Akuma no Keshin." Akuma replied.

  "You can't be serious." Said Ayato. "Demon incarnate is really your name?" Akuma nodded.

  "Why are you here?" Asked Reiji.

  "I was told to live here after my mother died." Melancholy filled his words.

  "By who, might I ask?" Inquired Reiji.

  "Some guy named after ketchup. Carl something I think." Was his reply.

  "Karlheinz." Hissed the brothers.

  "Yeah! That's the one!" He agreed.

  "Well then, allow me to show you to your room." Reiji started walking and Akuma had to run to catch up with him.

  He lead Akuma through magnificently decorated corridors, stopping only once they reached a pair of intricately designed doors. He pushed them open revealing a royal blue themed room.

  Across from the dresser, there was a balcony with thick royal blue curtains blocking the sun- not that there was any- from entering the room.

  "If you need anything, feel free to ask." Reiji surprised the poor boy. He was so awed by the room that he forgot that he was there.

  "Alright. I have two questions. First, you guys are vampires right?" Akuma asked.

  "That is correct." Blatantly answered Reiji.

  "Second, what's the Wi-Fi password?" Reiji stared at him as if he was insane. Or driving him insane, one of the two, it was hard to tell.

  Akuma became nervous thinking that maybe he upset Reiji.

  Reiji sighed. After telling him, he left the room.

~END~

  Hello my little gryphlings! Did you enjoy it? Leave a comment for anything I need to change. Byyeeeeee~