chapter 6

-Akuma's POV

     This would normally be the part where I complain about the bitch ass whore that came to live with us a week ago, and if that's what you think is happening . . .

     You're right.

      This bitch thinks she can waltz in here and run the place, barely holding her shitty, helpless act together. It's almost funny, really. She tries so hard to control everyone, but even Ayato figured it out. And that's saying something . . .

      Like, we're in the car, on the way to school, and all the brothers, except Shu, have been absolutely destroying this bitch, so she decides, "oh, he must be trying to protect me. I have a chance with him, I'm gonna flirt with him and attempt to take him from his boyfriend." Which, honestly, amused me more than anything. She doesn't understand mates, like, at all, or the fact that he can't stand to look at her so much, that he doesn't even want to be in the same room as her. Yeah. "Have a chance," my ass.

     So, I'm sitting with (on) my mate, and this bitch comes sliding up, like an absolute whore, and clings to his arm, spouting off how scared she is, and how he should help her. I somehow manage to keep a blank face, but even Kurama is laughing his ass off. Shu gets this blank look on his face, ya know, his 'completely done with this shit' face. He turns to almost look at her, and pries her fingers off his arm, pushing her all the way back over to Ayato, who then grabs her with both arms and says, "where do you think you're going, pancakes?" She gets this look on her face, that lets me, and everyone else, know how much she's enjoying this, but is pretending not to.

     Shu and I go back to ignoring her, me, putting my forehead on his shoulder, and him, putting his chin on my head, snaking his arms back around my waist, and trying to go back to sleep. Me, being a bitch, decided I wasn't gonna let that happen, so I scooted my hips higher on his lap, and simply rested there a moment. He didn't react, so I moved a bit, pretending to be getting comfortable. He freezes at this, but relaxes again when I stop. I go to start again, but he just says, "ah ah aaah~ I wouldn't do that if I were you, love, or I will take you in this car, right here, right now."

     The brothers ignore us, knowing there was nothing they can do. I giggle, pressing myself ever so slightly down a bit more, finally gaining his full attention. His head snaps up, his eyes meeting mine in a warning glare, a certain intensity behind them. I stare right back, raising a challenging brow. He keeps a blank face, but slowly lowers his head, as if going back to his previous position, leaving me disappointed. Until he tilts his face so that his mouth is just above my collarbone, partially open, and lowering onto my skin.

     It starts mild, him simply placing his lips to my skin, slowly adding tongue and teeth. That is, until his fangs sink into the area just above my collarbone, forcing me to place a hand to my mouth to keep quiet, knowing it would do absolutely nothing. His fangs remaing where they are, leaving a deep, dark, near permanent mark on my body, seeping venom into my bloodstream.

     Then, he starts to suck.

     A completely feral sound leaves my lips, gaining the attention of the whore the brothers are trying to busy themselves with in an attempt to ignore us, failing entirely, but a gallant attempt nonetheless. That bitch, on the other hand, looks absolutely disgusted, and I languidly stare her in the eyes as Shu continues his works. She glares at me, and Shu, as if feeling it, goes to glare at her in return, not once stopping. He looks back at me, drawing my hooded eyes back to him, and presses his fangs ever so slightly harder.

I.

Almost.

Scream.

     A feeling washes over me, complete bliss. Not like an orgasm, though also not much different, but the feeling of completion. Of becoming whole.

      Shu had just claimed me. Marked me as his.

      He just completed the bond.

     Tears of happiness gather in my eyes, as my head goes backwards. My back arching into him, giving him more access in the process. My body then quickly folds forward over him, my fangs growing to their longest point, sinking into his shoulder, drawing a growl from my mate. A long, gutteral sound, that brings shivers down my spine. We both draw away from the other's neck and meet eyes, my hands on his shoulders, his on my waist. He places his forehead to my own, both closing our eyes and taking a deep, calming breath.

     "Did you really have to do that in front of your brothers?" I open my mouth, and one would think that just by doing that, I would ruin the moment, but he just chuckles and lightly shakes his head at me. Jashin, I love this man.

      He pulls his face away slightly, just enough to look me in the eyes, and whispers, "some people just didn't understand who belongs to who here, it had to be made clear." I push my lips to his, heated, but not so much that it's anything more than a kiss. Which he gladly returns. The brothers clap quietly, happy that we're finally "official," Ayato keeping that whore still, and quiet.

     We pull up to the school, and Shu carries me to our first class, which, surprisingly, we had both been attending for a few months. He heads to the furthest seat back, the one people leave empty for us, including the surrounding seats. He plops down, turning me around in his lap to face the board, placing his chin back on my shoulder. He closes his eyes, but stays awake and alert. The teacher, used to it at this point, says nothing. Honestly, not even looking at us. Pretending as if by not acknowledging it, then we're not doing anything against rules.

'Damn kit, I guess I'll be a psuedo grandfather soon enough, huh?'

'Shut it Kurama, I'm about to graduate soon, we'll discuss it then, alright?'

'Good enough for me, but does HE know that?'

'Well, that, quite frankly, is none of your business, but if you must know, it's going to be a surprise.'

'Whatever you say, kit.'

~END~
Hello my little gryphlings! Hope you enjoyed! This could be it for a while, but I could also be starting back up again, semi-regularly. Who knows?