B1NG!

[Chapter fully edited 2021-07-27]

  You tugged at the hem of the now damp hoodie and pulled it off, hearing the rain outside as it hit the cold and hard concrete. Pointing a gun at the shell of a man before you, you noticed just how fast you can break a person. Just how fast you can tarnish their being, and just how fast you can get rid of their stereotypical views on you. Because this time, you were the one in power. You were the one with the weapon in hand that was often deemed lethal. And nobody's here to stop you from feeling the euphoric feeling you so craved after feeding into your power hungry tendencies. Nobody was here to tell you to quit acting like God himself.

  "P-please. . .I'll make it up to you I swear! Whatever you need I'll give it to you and mo-"

  The bullet went right through his skull, as the nameless man's knees gave up and he fell to the hard ground, the blood oozing out from his head, painting the gray and dark concrete with a beautiful crimson colour. This was the euphoria you oh so craved.

  "Clean this up, I don't want him here and longer than he has to be." You looked at the two expressionless men to your right. Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. Brothers, that's basically all you knew about them apart from the fact that they've been somehow involved with your family in one way or another ever since you could remember.

  You looked at the lifeless body before you one more time as Seokjin and Namjoon walked over to both sides, getting ready to dispose of it.

  You're not that evil. You tried to feel remorse, or guilt, or anything. But you simply couldn't feel anything except a bitter taste in your mouth for a traitor like him. So as you said a little prayer, you whispered to the dead man;

  "Your self pity will never amount to empathy or understanding."

  He betrayed you, and the Park and Min Clans. If he would've kept his mouth shut for one more day, he'd still have a beating heart. He'd still be able to imagine the things he'd do with his beloved wife when he gets home, or the hugs and kisses he'd give his children that are currently staying up waiting for a dead man that will never come back.

  But enough thinking about what could've been. Tomorrow is something you dread more than a man dreads his end. It's the said day of your families joining forces, and you meeting the supposed "man of your dreams".

  It's been two years since you've last been in a relationship with a few hookups here and there. And you weren't planning on getting into a relationship anytime soon, either. So it took you by surprise when your father mentioned the possibility of a fake and planned relationship as a desperate plan at the dinner table last week. So for the past week, you've spent most of the days either completing missions your father has set you out to do, or thinking of other ways to join forces with the Min clan if your fathers sweettalk doesn't work as plan A.

  And tomorrow you're all supposed to have dinner. You're not quite sure why your father wants to create a union. Maybe it's for an increase in bodies and numbers, but your father can't be that desperate and insane to go to the Min clan out of all families, groups, and clans. He never told you anything about the business, or the reasoning for why he does the things he does. He just told you one thing, and honestly you could say the exact same to him;

  "Do not fuck this up."

  You thought about how others in your position would've already ran away and ditched. The Min Clan was deemed "insane". And their youngest was often labelled as a "lunatic". Which made you question your father's intentions more than you ever had before. But at the same time, you didn't really care about anything that was going to happen as long as it's not some arranged marriage. You had nothing else to live for except for adrenaline. So perhaps, as insane as they're perceived - it'll bring some of that out in you.