When you/they propose

Start from the beginning

Robecca:

She was being awesome, like always, during SKRM. She did an amazing stunt so when she approached you, you jokingly said "You are so awesome, please marry me". But she didn't seem to notice your joking tone because she smiled and said she would love to marry you.

Operetta:

She was teaching you how to play the guitar so you got an idea. You wrote a song to express your love and got her father to help you how to play the song on the guitar. You were a bit embarrassed since you knew you would never be able to play the guitar or sing as good as Operetta, but you still gave it a go. She couldn't help but snicker when you finished before giving you a kiss, saying that was weird yet very sweet. She said she would love to marry you.

Sirena:

She noticed a man proposing to a woman so she went to you than asked why you never proposed. All you could do was mumble you never even knew she wanted to get married than curse when she went in front of your face, excited yelling of course than she began a rant about how there will be so much cake, dancing and fun. So for weeks she kept speaking about it everytime so spot you so eventually you bought a ring and asked if she wants to marry. She was even more excited, if that is even possible, and happily went to her friends to go invite them even though neither of you had yet agreed on a date or how the wedding should go.

Toralei:

She doesn't see the need in marriage but she was unsure about you so she asked your thoughts on marriage. When you asked her why she's asking she explained it. So after a long talk about marriage you both agreed on getting married. You didn't really care whether she gave you a ring or not.

Catty:

She took you to her concert, where she sang a love song. At the end she dragged you on the stage, saying this was for you as a way to show her love and ask if you want to marry her. She was so happy when you said yes; mostly because she would have died with embarrassment if you had said no in front of all her fans.

Howleen:

She isn't that interested in marriages. She was never a fan of them, finding them embarrassing at how two people have to stand in front of their families, make vows and kiss. She is happy enough with just living together with you; she doesn't need a ring to prove that she loves you.

Jinafire:

She doesn't want to get married since she likes her privacy and likes to be independent. That doesn't mean she doesn't like you, she loves you more than her family even. You didn't mind, which she felt better about since she was feeling guilty about not wanting to get married.

Deuce:

Both were just staring at the tv since the movie ended, now wondering which movie to watch next when he suddenly asked "Hey, would you want to get married?" After you got over the shock you jumped on him, yelling yes and kissing him all of his face. So when you finished kissing him, he put in your favorite movie and got even more of his favorite snacks so you can both continue the movie marathon.

Clawd:

He was unsure how to do it so he asked his mother for some advice. She suggested taking you to your favorite place, making sure you're uncomfortable and happy then propose when the moment is right. So that's what he did. When he knew the moment was right, he pulled out the little box with an expensive ring inside, which he worked very hard for to be able to buy it. He was so happy when you said yes that he just jumped on you and had a make out session with you, seeming to have forgotten you two are in public.

Heath:

He searched up on the internet so many ways. He asked his friends but they weren't much help since they just teased him more than helping him. Eventually he choose to just go the classic way. Take you to your favorite place, go on one knee and propose. It half worked... He got nervous and accidently melted the ring. He was embarrassed but you found it funny and adorable. When you finished laughing, said you would love to marry him.

Jackson/Holt:

Jackson was too nervous to do it so he turned to Holt, who blasted romantic music loudly and loudly asking if you want to marry him and enjoy the rest of your life with him and his nerdy side. When you agreed, he happily kissed you then danced with you.

Porter:

He will write arrows on the wall, guiding you to the garden. You were confused because nothing were there but when you turned to go back inside, saw that he had painted your favorite flower on the wall with a fancy ring and text underneath saying "Will you marry me, Y/n?"

Valetine:

You came home to find a path of flowers so you followed it. When you reached the end were in the garden. Valentine stood behind flowers which made the words "Will you marry me, Y/n?". He was clenching flowers and a box with a fancy ring inside. He was nervous, scared you would decline or just turn and walk out so he was very happy when you jumped on him, yelling yes.

Pharaoh:

He comes from a wealthy family so he was able to buy a fancy ring without trouble. What was difficult was proposing. He wasn't even sure you wanted to marry and it would be so embarrassing if you said no. But he didn't drop hope and invited you to a fancy, delicious restaurants. After dinner, he took you to a tower, where he had put candles and flowers on the top to make it romantic. When you turned to him to ask what all this is about, he was on one knee, a nervous but determined expression on his face as he held open a little box with an expensive ring inside. He asked the question, begging he doesn't stutter and look like an idiot. When you said yes, he has never been so happy before so he excitedly hugged you, twirling you before kissing you and putting the ring on your finger.

Invisi Billy:

He didn't want to make you feel pressured by suddenly proposing to you out of nowhere so when you two got some private time together, he nervously asked if you would like to get married or if you think it's still too early. After a serious, long talk about it, you both agreed to get married but also wait till you both are older and then will have this talk again to see if someone's opinion changed.