Pharaoh ~Catch Up~

It's been at least two years since I watched Boo York so I apologize if I got his personality wrong. Also, I wasn't planning to add him but he was getting requested so much I just had to add him.

Requested by: Redstorm867 Kitty_Lina Carasketch

When and how you two hug:

He won't hug in public since he will usually be too busy running away from the fanboys and girls. He loves to cuddle you when you two are alone. He doesn't really have any particular hug position he likes, as long as he can hold you he will be happy.

When you wear a piece of his clothing:

You like to wear his pants because their so comfy. The first time you did it Pharaoh was very confused but found you adorable in them. So whenever he can't find his pants, he will automatically know you stole them.

When you're sick:

He will be worried, staying aside you when he has free time. He will buy you medicine and sing you songs to make you happy and forget that your sick.

When he sees you naked:

He was searching for his pants so he went to you, knowing you probably stole them to wear them. But as he entered your room, he saw you naked, getting changed to comfy clothes. He was very happy you didn't spot him. He knew it was wrong to eye you but he couldn't resist it but when something hit his head and you yelled his name in anger, he was quick to yell sorry and close the door.

When you brush his hair:

He likes to have good hair but if you want to brush it and run your hands through his hair, he will let you, telling you to put it back good when you're done playing with his hair. He enjoys the feeling of your fingers in his hair, he finds it relaxing that it sometimes makes him sleepy.

When you take pictures of him:

He is used to pictures being taken of him so he will just give you a smile and a wink. Sometimes he will give you silly or sexy poses just for fun. He loves hearing you snickering as he does silly poses.

When he sees you getting bullied:

He won't care that he is famous, he will storm up and push that person away, yelling in anger at the person. If the person leaves, he will ask if your okay and check your face and hands to see if your injured. If the person doesn't leave, he will get so mad that he will punch the person and yell for them to leave before he does anything worse.

Waking him up:

He will always sleep long since he will be up late, learning new dance moves or writing new lyrics. So when you shake him awake or are yelling his name, he will just take your arm, pulling you on the bed aside him and cuddling you, mumbling five more minutes won't hurt anyone.

When you go to the cinema together:

He has a giant TV at his place so you both don't have to go to the cinema. Not that he doesn't want to, he just can't. He's famous so whenever he goes outside, people automatically approach him and he doesn't want that when he goes to watch a movie with his boyfriend/girlfriend so he installed a giant TV in his room so you can both chill on his bed with snacks and enjoy a movie in his room.

When he sees you dancing:

He loves to rap and watch you silly dancing to the lyrics. Usually his rapping will turn to laughter as you try and mock some rapper moves. Dancing and singing is a daily thing with you two and it's always fun.

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!