When their lonely

I was in a hurry while making this so sorry if this chapter is bad.

Frankie:

Whenever she gets lonely, she will take old pictures of you two. When you come back, she will quickly hug you then show the pictures and speak about the old times.

Draculaura:

Whenever she gets lonely because your on a trip or such, she will begin wearing your clothes. Sometimes she even throws out stuff or buys you new stuff. You don't mind when new clothes are in there but when she throws out clothes, it's annoying. She will of course keep apologizing for many hours till you say it's okay.

Clawdeen:

She will hide the fact that she's lonely and wants to talk to someone. You did learn that she will have her ears a bit down as if she's sad so whenever you see her ears flat down, will hurry over and begin talking. She will be shocked at your sudden appearance but then smile and talk.

Cleo:

When she's lonely she will begin texting you so you usually text back. But when you don't, she will go bother her friends. When they ask if she's here because she misses you, she will yell no. Of course her friends know she's lying and misses you a lot.

Lagoona:

She misses you even during class so when you went on the field trip, she felt extra lonely which maked you feel bad. She will just swim more to keep herself busy. She will keep checking her phone after every hour to see if you texted her back. When you come back, she will hug you tightly only for you to yell her clothes are wet so she quickly apologizes as you just mumble it's nothing while awkward shifting in your wet clothes.

Ghoulia:

She doesn't get lonely a lot. But when she does, she will just begin texting you or hanging out with Cleo.

Abbey:

She doesn't get lonely really. She likes being alone sometimes. But when she does, she will just come over to you and say she wants company so you both will hang out.

Deuce:

When he's lonely, he will begin playing with his snakes on his head. At first you thought he does it because he just loves them but then learned he does it when he's lonely and wants someone to hang out with so will walk over and ask if he wants to go get some fast food. He will be fast to agree and wrap an arm around you and drag you to the nearest fast-food place.

Clawd:

He will just be whimpering, wanting attenion. At first you were confused why he would whimper but then Clawdeen explained it's because he feels lonely so you will just go over and hug him, saying he can always bother you if he feels lonely. So he happy hugged back, saying he will keep that in mind. So whenever he feels lonely, he will come to you to bother you.

Heath:

When your about to leave on a long school trip, he will keep bothering you, saying how he wants to come along. When you say he's not in your class, he will yell he will just change classes which always makes you laugh. So while your gone, he will bother poor Clawd and Deuce even more then he usually does. When you come back, will have Heath hugging you 24/7.