When you/they propose

This is the final scenario so I thought this might be the best scenario to end it on.

These might be bad since I personally find marriage and proposals stupid and cringy so I apologize if these are bad.

I'm so sorry if I never did a request you asked, I'm just starting to get tired of this book and just want it to be finished so I can focus on my other books.

Frankie:

She was confused what it was at first since she never heard of it so Draculaura told her everything she had to know about proposing and marrying. But she didn't want to surprise you with it since she was afraid you might not want marriage so she choose to ask you if you would marry her or not and your thoughts on it. Both had a long talk about it. When you told her you don't really think much about it, she choose to wait since you both are still quite young and both minds can always suddenly change to not wanting to marry.

Draculaura:

You knew how to propose to her. You knew she is the girly type of girl so she will like to be taken out to dinner and then unexpectedly get proposed to. So you did that. She was so excited and yelled yes while jumping on you to kiss you and take the ring. You found it a bit embarrassing since many people were staring but Draculaura's grin was worth it.

Clawdeen:

She got the girls to make a cheerleading dance and song so when she requested you to come to the gym you were confused but did so. You got shocked when they all did a dance, Clawdeen stood in front of them with a box with a ring inside. After the girls finished yelling the proposal you said yes then hugged Clawdeen before kissing her while putting the ring on.

Cleo:

She wanted you to propose but you were a bit embarrassed to do so since your not as rich as her so you could probably never get her the proposal ring she wanted. She became annoyed when you didn't propose so she asked why you're not doing it. When you admit you can't bring yourself to do it because you know you will never be able to give her her expensive dream proposal/marriage. She seemed confused but then laughed and said she doesn't need anything rich from you since she wasn't expecting anything expensive from you, she just wants to marry you, expensive or cheap doesn't matter.

Lagoona:

You tried to propose but accidently lost the ring. Lagoona noticed your guilty eyes so she asked what wrong is. You hesitated, not wanting to ruin the surprise, but than sigh before explaining your plan and that you lost the ring. Lagoona couldn't help but chuckle before saying she will help you look for it since the ring must have cost a lot. After searching, she found. She chuckled before handing it to you, saying she thinks you have something you want to say to her. So you proposed. She smiled, saying of course, letting you put the ring on her finger before giving you a passionate kiss.

Ghoulia:

She made you a little phone game where a chibi version of you needs to rescue her. When you finally got to the ending, chibi Ghoulia held a ring to you, the text box asking "Y/n, will you marry me?" with underneath two small boxes, "Yes", "No". Of course you were fast to tap the yes box so fast you thought you might have broken your finger. Ghoulia would be very happy for a month because she never thought anyone would want to marry her. Of course Cleo helped her out with the wedding planning.

Abbey:

She will be confused when you go on one knee, ring in hand. She will ask why you're sitting on the floor then be confused when you get cover face and embarrass laugh. While you awkwardly explain you're asking if she wants to marry you. She will be a bit embarrassed and guilty that she ruined your planned proposal but than laugh and say she will gladly marry you.