When they see you getting bullied

This was hard to write since they all kind of would have the same reaction.

Requested by: Dream_McFurry

Frankie:

She will storm over and scold the bullies then tell them to get lost, which they do. When they leave, she will worriedly ask if you're okay ten times. She will ask why they would do such horrible things. So after you tell her you're okay and the reason, she will take you to your favorite place to cheer you up.

Draculaura:

She will yell in anger then hurry over before yelling that the bullies are mean and need to leave. When they do, she will ask for a half hour straight if you're okay or hurt. When you said you're okay, she will grin and take you to the movies.

Clawdeen:

She will threaten the bullies which scares them away immediatly. She will give you a scolding for letting them bully you before she asks if you're okay.

Cleo:

She will do nothing at the moment, but the next day she will do something. She somehow gets them into jail and you will have to scold her on it till she gets them back out. Of course after that, you never got bullied again and the bullies even thanked you everyday when you passed them since you got them out of jail.

Lagoona:

She will storm over, saying they should stop it. The bullies will just roll their eyes then walk away. Lagoona will worriedly take your hand, asking if they hurt you. When you said no, she will smile and give your cheek a kiss to cheer you up a bit before she starts a conversation, trying to get your mind off the bullies.

Ghoulia:

She knows herself she can't do anything about it so when the bullies finally stopped bullying you and left, she walked over before handing you a comic, saying she says it helps you cheer up. It was a comic she drew herself of you as a superhero, beating everyone you hate. You loved it so both spent the evening at her favorite spot and both read it together.

Abbey:

She will scold the bullies then put them in ice before dragging you away, scolding you for not fighting back.

Robecca:

She will storm over then begin scolding the bullies. When she is finished she will angry point to the side, yelling for them to leave. When they run away, Robecca will smile at you and ask if you're okay. When you nod, she will take your hand and walk you to class. She stayed aside you for the whole month, making sure no one will bully you again.

Operetta:

She will just yell at the bullies, sassy hand gestures. When she is finished, she will angry nod to the side to signal for them to get lost. When they run away, she just took your hand then dragged you away, angry muttering how she hates those guys. She took you to the catacombs, wrote you a song for you then played it for you to cheer you up.

Sirena:

She flew over, curious what is happening. When she asked what's happening, the bully just told her to get lost. She just pouted then said that's mean. When the bullies left, she asked you what that was all about but you just chuckled then said it's nothing. You just took her away from the spot, not wanting to think about it too much or make her worry.

Toralei:

It's how you and her met. You were being bullied and she chased the bullies away. Since then, you both have been pulling pranks on every bully in the school. No bully dares bully you since Toralei is always aside you, ready to attack whoever dares insult or even touch you.

Catty:

She just has to walk in a room or hallway and everyone is staring. So when she walked over, the bullies immediatly stopped saying mean things and just stared at her. She was confused since she couldn't hear them. When she asked what's happening, they said nothing then ran away. You just chuckled and said they were just being mean. She was worried but you didn't seem to care so she didn't ask about it and just walked with you to your next class. She stayed by your side for the week, making sure nobody insults you and that you're okay.

Howleen:

She will angry yell, threatening to punch them. When they leave, she will still be ranting ona bout how she will make them pay for bullying you. You will just drag her away, saying she has to calm down before she actually does something and gets expelled.

Jinafire:

She will walk over then threaten the bullies to leave before she burns them. Of course they will run away. Jinafire will be fast to take your jaw, checking your face for any wounds then she will sigh before asking why they bullied you. When you said you don't want to talk about it, she frowned but then just ignored it and took you to your next class, saying if they come back to just come to her and she will scare them away again.

Deuce:

He will be ANGRY. Not just a tiny bit mad, no, full anger. He will threaten the bullies, which mostly makes them run away. But if they don't run away, he will begin a fight, and of course win it. When they leave, he will hold your chin, moving your face around, checking for any wounds. After he's done checking for any injuries and asking if you're okay, he will take you to your favorite food place to cheer you up.

Clawd:

He will be shouting in anger and if that doesn't scare the bullies away, he will punch them. He would never punch someone but if that someone is bullying his boyfriend/girlfriend, he will not hesitate. When they leave, he will drag you a few meters away from that spot before worriedly asking if you're okay and how he can cheer you up.

Heath:

He will just nervously walk over, jokingly asking what's going on. When the bullies tell him to get lost, he will just frown then say he won't because they are bullying his boyfriend/girlfriend. The bullies will just leave, rolling their eyes, not in the mood to bully you anymore. Heath yelled after them in anger so you quickly dragged him away before he gets in a fight with him.

Jackson/Holt:

With Jackson it's not you being bullied but him. So everytime he gets bullied, you will just throw your backpack and yell for them to fuck off before comforting Jackson.

With Holt, he will just run over then yell to you how amazing his new headphones are, ignoring the bullies. Then he will just take your waist and drag you away, saying he wants to show you some new songs he discovered.

Porter:

He will come from the ceiling, pouring paint on the bullies. When they run away, he will worriedly ask if you're okay or if they hurt you. When you confirm you're okay, he will begin telling you stupid yet funny jokes to cheer you up.

Valetine:

He will tell the bullies to leave. When they refuse, he will get mad and threaten to suck their blood, which scares them off. When they left, he just took your hand and gave your knuckles a kiss before asking if you're okay. When you said you're fine, he gave your forehead a kiss to cheer you up before he took you on a date to cheer you up.