What am I, wticher?

°°°

°°°

"I won't lie that is a lot of information to digest" Geralt said, breaking the silence that had prevailed for long minutes. He had both his elbows resting in his kneecaps, gazing into Hestia, that was sitting with her legs opened and straight, she was still resting her back on the fireplace, facing back at Geralt.

"I know" she said, almost in a whisper.

"I don't really know what to say" he took a deep breath.

"me neither" she replied "do you have any questions?".

"no, do you?" he asked.

"I do, actually, one question" Hestia took one look down, at her nails, as she pulled the little pieces of skin that were stiff.

"ask away" Geralt said, looking at what she was doing to her hands "don't do that".

"I know" she quickly stopped, separating her hands and looking towards Geralt, saying rapid "why did you come here and why are you still here?".

"That's two questions" he raised his hand at her, making a number two "which one?".

"I tell you everything about me and you give me only one question?" she buffed "that's rather unfair".

"Both your questions are complicated" he responded.

"more complicated than me?" she joked, in a sad tone.

"you're not complicated, your story might be, but you are very easy to read" he gazed into her sad eyes, hoping his words would bring her some comfort.

"so what am I, witcher?" she said, facing him.

Geralt set down next to her, also resting his back against the fireplace. the stones felt cold but he didn't mind, she was warm enough to make him peaceful. Their arms lightly touching, he could feel the difference from his temperature to hers, Geralt turned his head and so did she, now gazing at each other. For a moment Hestia lost herself in his golden, ivory eyes, she felt safe as long as they were looking at her and his arms, oh his arms, there was nothing better then his embrace, that night they spent together was the first time she ever truly felt safe, with her eyes completely shut, not waking up once during the night, even knowing he was asleep, there was this feeling that he was looking after her and for no reason at all she trusted him to do so. Many times she thought of the madness of that feeling and of her allowing it to overrule her, she felt stupid and completely insane, on the edge of going mad, of loosing her mind and still, she felt peace.

"you have a kind heart, kind enough to make your home a monster dungeon, to let a witcher into your bed, to not only allow him to stay but to take care of him when many in your position would already have murdered him, you are determined, so determined that you almost got us both killed to safe a griffin that you owed nothing, your heart is too big and too gentle, to the point of putting everyone's needs and dreams above yours, which I'm telling you right now it's really fucking stupid, although shows you are a good person" Geralt's words hit Hestia like a storm, she didn't know what to say, but those sweet words calmed her vicious mind and ended her sad thoughts "and you're also great in bed and your breasts are mind blowing" he couldn't help to joke for a bit, even though it was true, which complete unbalanced Hestia.