New Story!

hey everyone! Here I come with another story, It's called If I had a Heart and it's going to be a short story, max 10 chapters, is going to be more quick, more smutty and more mature than the others I've written so you're warned! I had this idea while remembering how in the witcher 3 (the game) there's a lot of treasures for you to find, many quests and I've being rewatching pirates of the Caribbean so lol. This is not going to be following the plot of the netflix show!

I'll start posting as soon as I finish the book two of this book (it's called The Goddess of Fire and it's almost done so go check it ooooout!). Since I'm about to finish The Goddess of Fire and I cannot stop writing about the witcher I though ruh why not one more!

Hope you enjoy <3

"Celeste Jones, aka The Siren, is a well-known pirate

"Celeste Jones, aka The Siren, is a well-known pirate. She has traveled all over the seven seas, knows every spot of the Continent, making her name, earning a good share of gold and collecting all sorts of treasures.

There is just one problem. We can say Celeste has been in a wave of bad luck and to regain her confidence, her gold and honoring her name, she goes after one long lost treasure.

The Sword of the Black Sun.

Heavily guarded by numerous monsters, Celeste knows she will need a good witcher to help her and that's when she meets Geralt of Rivia."

you can find it on my profile!

here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/283096907-if-i-had-a-heart-the-witcher